Andhra Pradesh sources have stated that the Opposition leader and YSRCP chief said that it was imperative that people of Andhra Pradesh fight to secure special category status. YS Jagan declared that he would fight for special category status for Andhra Pradesh till his last breath. Meanwhile he pointed out that the people of Telangana had struggled for years to gain a separate state. He said “We need to fight for special category status along similar lines".
Jagan said before the elections, Chandrababu Naidu kept saying that in order to get jobs people must elect Babu was his refrain. Moreover to this day these jobs have not been generated. After four years Chandrababu Naidu was shedding crocodile tears over special category status while his ministers continued in the union Cabinet.
YS Jagan added today unemployed youth of Andhra Pradesh want Babu to go if
they have to secure jobs. Chandrababu Naidu was plundering the state on all
fronts. The YSRCP President sought
suggestions of people on Navarathnalu and added that his party would usher in
Rajanna Rajyam which would take care of all sections of society.
Tehelka Mathews makes another accusation on Jayalalitha's mysterious death! Former Tehelka editor Samuel Mathews had recently released a documentary on Kodanadu murders and thefts, where he had accused the Tamilnadu Chief minister Edappadi Palanisamy of the murders in the estate for acquiring some evidence from the estate, following which a case was filed by the TN govt against him.
- Tamilisai opens up on DMK alliance!
- Priyanka Gandhi enters active politics!
- Alone time given Me the strength to handle life: PM Modi
- Indian Movie nominated for Oscars
- Will Prabhas get BJP MLA ticket for 2019 Elections?
- APSRTC Employees Union calls for indefinite statewide strike from February 6
- Hyderabad HC issued notices to makers of 'Lakshmi's NTR'
- Iconic Bikini Climber dies on Mountain
- Toyota makes Joint Venture with Panasonic
- India's Air Passenger Traffic hikes
- India facing a rising tide of people unwilling to be vaccinated
- Chinese vendors flooded both online & offline channels for Smartphone selling
- TDP is seemingly attempting to tap into Kapu vote bank
- Former VHP leader's sensational remark on Modi!
- TN Milk agents warn Simbu!