Hyderabad sources have stated that the excise department had launched a new mobile app ‘Liquor Price’ that would enable consumers lodge complaints against liquor traders violating MRP and resorting to adulteration. Accordingly the app would have the MRP of each of the total 880 liquor brands being sold in Telangana state. The app could be downloaded from Google Play store.
According to sources it also launched MRP charts of top selling 25 liquor brands and top-5 beer brands district-wise, which should be displayed mandatory prominently at all liquor shops. This was to make consumers aware about MRP and use the app to complain in case of traders collecting higher amounts.
Moreover Consumers could instantly lodge complaints through the app in case
traders sold above the MRP or they found the stuff adulterated. Since cases of
MRP violations were on the rise, the department hoped to put an end to this
problem with this app. Furthermore the consumers can also complain through
WhatsApp number (7989111222), toll free number (1800-4252523).
Why Posani Raja joined YS Jagans Padayatra? According to report from Andhra actor and ex PRP leader Posani Krishna Murali has met YS Jagan Mohan Reddy during his Padayatra in Undi of West Godavari district. Posani's meeting with Jagan has shocked many since the actor had been stating that he would stay away from politics.
- Pawan Kalyan, on a one day hunger strike in Srikakulam over Uddanam Kidney issue
- Technology giants Google & Facebook hit with privacy complaints
- Will Petrol price decline as Global Crude Oil cost eased?
- Nipah Virus in Hyderabad ruled samples of two patients tested negative at National Institute of Virology Pune
- Ongoing rains have no connection with the cyclones: a meteorologist told TNM
- Survey says Narendra Modi is not worth of another chance to rule India
- Congress-JD(S) combine in Karnataka won Trust Vote easily giving shock to Modi
- HD Kumaraswamy's wife Radhika Belly dance viral in Social Media
- US president Trump government's move to cancel H-4 Visa holders is in last stage
- PM Narendra Modi laid foundation for project worth Rs.27000 Crore in Jharkhand
- US President Donald Trump called off a planned summit with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un
- Is Niharika ready to marry Prabhas?
- Balakrishna said KCR named KTR after his father
- Mega family ready to campaign for Pawan in 2019 Polls
- Will Vedanta's Copper Smelter be closed permanently?