Hyderabad sources have stated that the excise department had launched a new mobile app ‘Liquor Price’ that would enable consumers lodge complaints against liquor traders violating MRP and resorting to adulteration. Accordingly the app would have the MRP of each of the total 880 liquor brands being sold in Telangana state. The app could be downloaded from Google Play store.
According to sources it also launched MRP charts of top selling 25 liquor brands and top-5 beer brands district-wise, which should be displayed mandatory prominently at all liquor shops. This was to make consumers aware about MRP and use the app to complain in case of traders collecting higher amounts.
Moreover Consumers could instantly lodge complaints through the app in case
traders sold above the MRP or they found the stuff adulterated. Since cases of
MRP violations were on the rise, the department hoped to put an end to this
problem with this app. Furthermore the consumers can also complain through
WhatsApp number (7989111222), toll free number (1800-4252523).
BJP's Rafale deal explanation, and Congress turn! The social media has been filled with rift between BJP and Congress over the Rafale fighter Jet deal. Both the political parties have released videos explaining the Rafale deal, trying to explain the deal that took place. The first of these videos were released by the BJP party, who had put the video as a response to the statement by Congress president Rahul Gandhi that his party will present the Rafale deal of 2016 to get 36 fighter jets, to display the NDA government as corrupt.
- Former PM Vajpayee Health turns Critical - Modi visits AIIMS immediately
- Facebook makes it more difficult to run Fake or Compromised Accounts
- Amazon slowly but strongly keeping its Leg in Indian market
- Has Rahul Gandhi married Congress Party?
- Ease of living index based on four parameters
- Indian rupee fell to a record low of 70 against US dollar
- Weather forecast for Telangana in next two days
- Why Tamilnadu CM & his Cabinet didn't attend Karunanidhi s burial?
- BMW starts "technical campaign" in Europe to check problems in other market
- Actor Parthiban gives a shocker!
- Heavy rains all over Tamilnadu!
- Stalin cries, expressing his grief!
- High court orders transfer of Thoothukudi shootout cases to CBI!
- Women Freedom Fighters of India who fought against all Evils of Life
- #HappyIndependenceDay - PM Modi's Full Speech on 71 years of Independence