Hyderabad sources have stated that the excise department had launched a new mobile app ‘Liquor Price’ that would enable consumers lodge complaints against liquor traders violating MRP and resorting to adulteration. Accordingly the app would have the MRP of each of the total 880 liquor brands being sold in Telangana state. The app could be downloaded from Google Play store.
According to sources it also launched MRP charts of top selling 25 liquor brands and top-5 beer brands district-wise, which should be displayed mandatory prominently at all liquor shops. This was to make consumers aware about MRP and use the app to complain in case of traders collecting higher amounts.
Moreover Consumers could instantly lodge complaints through the app in case
traders sold above the MRP or they found the stuff adulterated. Since cases of
MRP violations were on the rise, the department hoped to put an end to this
problem with this app. Furthermore the consumers can also complain through
WhatsApp number (7989111222), toll free number (1800-4252523).
AK Sikri declines joining commonwealth tribunal! Justice AK Sikri has rejected the central government position at the Commonwealth Secretariat Arbitral Tribunal (CSAT). CBI director Alok Verma was ousted from his post last week, with AK Sikri being an important member of the vigilance committee that was headed by Prime Minister Narendra Modi, and this was the committee that decided to remove
- Kodanadu estate case investigation in peaks!
- UP minister's tells people to burn politicians!
- Supreme Court notice to central govt!
- A Judge partially blocked a set of Trump administration rules
- Follow Indian Traditions Leave Western Lifestyles: Venkaiah Naidu
- Unresolved differences between Kanchi Seer and Mahatma Gandhi continues
- Cockpit Voice recorder of Lion Air Jet found
- Modi said BJP worker is driven by National Interest & not by any self-interest
- KCR plans that will last generations
- RBI tokenizes transactions made through Debit, Credit & Prepaid Cards in India
- TNSTC announced it will operate an additional 14,263 services for Pongal
- Modi calls DMK as the biggest enemy!
- Terrorists killed in early morning encounter!
- Dinakaran Vs Anbazhagan catches fire!
- Tehelka editor reveals shocker!