Hyderabad sources have stated that the excise department had launched a new mobile app ‘Liquor Price’ that would enable consumers lodge complaints against liquor traders violating MRP and resorting to adulteration. Accordingly the app would have the MRP of each of the total 880 liquor brands being sold in Telangana state. The app could be downloaded from Google Play store.
According to sources it also launched MRP charts of top selling 25 liquor brands and top-5 beer brands district-wise, which should be displayed mandatory prominently at all liquor shops. This was to make consumers aware about MRP and use the app to complain in case of traders collecting higher amounts.
Moreover Consumers could instantly lodge complaints through the app in case
traders sold above the MRP or they found the stuff adulterated. Since cases of
MRP violations were on the rise, the department hoped to put an end to this
problem with this app. Furthermore the consumers can also complain through
WhatsApp number (7989111222), toll free number (1800-4252523).
Devotional Politics or Films? It was announced today that Superstar Rajnikanth will next star in a movie directed by Karthik Subbaraj of Pizza, Jigarthanda and Iraivi fame, and bankrolled by Sun Pictures. Earlier, Rajnikanth had made an announcement that he will be involved in devotional politics, and was keen on starting his political journey.
- Airtel comes to the rescue of Aircel!
- Will Rahul Gandhi beat Modi in 2019?
- Is Kamal Haasan is in Confusion, to achieve corruption free Tamil nadu?
- Singer Papon in trouble over kissing!!
- Priyanka ends Modi's contract!!
- Backlash against Snapchat major revamp led to a Change.org petition entitled
- Naidu under flak over the nomination of industrialists for Rajya Sabha
- CID & ED registered two FIRs each to probe SEZ unit of Gitanjali Group
- PNB's 10,000 credit or debit card holders affected by a data breach by fugitive luxury jewelers
- Ivanka Trump likely to meet Pyongyang's delegation during its trip
- DoT unveiled a strategic plan for bringing together state owned telecom companies
- Rahul Gandhi accused TDP and BJP of cheating AP people in special status
- IT issued a show cause notice to Kothari
- Brazilian Government takes steps to eradicate yellow fever
- Indian Sikh man's turban ripped by white man outside UK Parliament