According to sources slamming the current lot of political class in Tamilnadu, actor turned politician Kamal Hassan on Saturday announced his plans to adopt a village in every district of the state. He said that “He is announcing a plan of adopting a village in every district of Tamilnadu. With the vision of making them the best villages in the world," Hassan said in his key note address at the annual Indian conference of the prestigious Harvard University.
Meanwhile the film actor quoted Mahatma Gandhi's idea of a self-reliant and self-sustainable village. Further when responding to a question on another South movie star Rajinikanth joining politics, Hassan said one could not rule out an electoral alliance between the two.
Moreover he quickly referred to the stark differences between them on
religion and on "saffron", which was interpreted as Rajinikanth's
inclination towards the BJP. He said “There is a hue of saffron in Rajini's
politics. If that doesn't change then he doesn’t see an alliance with him. We
are good friends but politics is different". However, he kept the doors
open. He added if necessary he will hold hands with others.
Tehelka Mathews makes another accusation on Jayalalitha's mysterious death! Former Tehelka editor Samuel Mathews had recently released a documentary on Kodanadu murders and thefts, where he had accused the Tamilnadu Chief minister Edappadi Palanisamy of the murders in the estate for acquiring some evidence from the estate, following which a case was filed by the TN govt against him.
- Tamilisai opens up on DMK alliance!
- Priyanka Gandhi enters active politics!
- Alone time given Me the strength to handle life: PM Modi
- Indian Movie nominated for Oscars
- Will Prabhas get BJP MLA ticket for 2019 Elections?
- APSRTC Employees Union calls for indefinite statewide strike from February 6
- Hyderabad HC issued notices to makers of 'Lakshmi's NTR'
- Iconic Bikini Climber dies on Mountain
- Toyota makes Joint Venture with Panasonic
- India's Air Passenger Traffic hikes
- India facing a rising tide of people unwilling to be vaccinated
- Chinese vendors flooded both online & offline channels for Smartphone selling
- TDP is seemingly attempting to tap into Kapu vote bank
- Former VHP leader's sensational remark on Modi!
- TN Milk agents warn Simbu!