Sources from Moscow stated that Russian passenger plane with 71 passengers and crew on board crashed in Moscow region on Sunday, killing everyone on board. Meanwhile the state news agency Tass reported that recently Russia's Emergencies Ministry confirmed the crash of the An-148 plane shortly after it took off from Moscow's Domodedovo airport.
A ministry spokesman told "Fragments of the An-148 and several bodies have been found near the village of Stepanovskoye". Further the Air Transport Agency Rosaviatsiya said the Radio contact with the Saratov Airlines plane was lost several minutes after the take-off. As per report from the agency "The Saratov Airlines plane (flight 730 from Moscow to Orsk) took off at 14.21 Moscow time.
Meanwhile according to preliminary data, there were 65 passengers and six
crew members aboard the plane. "Radio contact with the plane was lost
several minutes after the take-off and the plane went out of the radars which
happened in Moscow region's Ramensky district". Moreover among possible
causes of the crash may be weather conditions, pilot error or technical
Saudi Arabia auctions real estates of billionaire Maan al-Sanea Riyadh sources stated that Saudi Arabia will auction real estate owned by indebted billionaire Maan al-Sanea and his company starting next month to help repay billions of riyals due to creditors. Meanwhile sources familiar with the matter told Reuters, Sanea ranked by Forbes in 2007 as one of the world's
- In 2019 Lok Sabha polls, people will defeat BJP: Mamata Banerjee
- MK Stalin launched scathing attack on Edappadi Palaniswami leveling corruption charges
- Trump imposes additional tariffs on China from September 24
- Who is the Baahubali of Telangana?
- Yusaku Maezawa, founder & CEO of Zozo, First Tourist to Moon
- Domestic fuel prices continued to scale new height
- Heavy rains expected today as well!
- Vijaya Bhaskar gets aroused!
- Sunny gets a wax statue!
- A sleep ruins minister's life!
- Finance Minister announced Merger of 3 Banks
- Who is Country's Highest Earning MLA?
- North & South Korean Leaders Meet at Pyongyang
- Guys involved in Controversial WhatsApp chat to kill Defense Minister held
- Centre's decision to ban 328 FDC drugs brought 6,000 medicines on radar