Sources from Moscow stated that Russian passenger plane with 71 passengers and crew on board crashed in Moscow region on Sunday, killing everyone on board. Meanwhile the state news agency Tass reported that recently Russia's Emergencies Ministry confirmed the crash of the An-148 plane shortly after it took off from Moscow's Domodedovo airport.
A ministry spokesman told "Fragments of the An-148 and several bodies have been found near the village of Stepanovskoye". Further the Air Transport Agency Rosaviatsiya said the Radio contact with the Saratov Airlines plane was lost several minutes after the take-off. As per report from the agency "The Saratov Airlines plane (flight 730 from Moscow to Orsk) took off at 14.21 Moscow time.
Meanwhile according to preliminary data, there were 65 passengers and six
crew members aboard the plane. "Radio contact with the plane was lost
several minutes after the take-off and the plane went out of the radars which
happened in Moscow region's Ramensky district". Moreover among possible
causes of the crash may be weather conditions, pilot error or technical
Phethai cyclone won't be a threat to TN! The new cyclone that has been formed in the south east Bay of Bengal and the Indian ocean areas around it, has been named as Phethai, and it has been said that this cyclone won't be of much trouble for Tamilnadu and will have minimal rainfalls. Within the next 24 hours, in the southeast Bay of Bengal and the Indian Ocean areas, there will be a low pressure trough formation, and this will become
- Stalin wishes Sonia Gandhi!
- Thirumavalavan confirms no PMK with DMK!
- Congress ahead in Rajasthan & Chhattisgarh
- Protests before Kerala CM residence!
- Congress Leads in Chhattisgarh,Rajasthan, TRS in Telangana
- #TelanganaElections2018 - Zero chances for Lotus to Bloom anywhere in South India
- #TelanganaElections2018 - TRS got 77% of the Polled votes and this is one of the best margins in Indian Democratic History
- Voter turnout in Hyderabad fell to a dismal figure of 48.9%
- Call centre for Women's Emergency helpline inaugurated in Chennai
- #AssemblyElections2018 - Track Live Updates
- #AssemblyElections2018 -A humongous victory for TRS surpassing 90 seat mark, Congress Leads in 3 states
- Counting of Votes for Telangana in full swing
- TRS Leading in Early Trends of Counting!!!
- Polling results from Rajasthan, Telangana, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh & Mizoram LIVE UPDATES
- Telangana Leaders took Four Days break before Counting of Votes