Saudi Arabia has been facing a huge political chaos of sorts, following which numerous princes of Saudi were arrested and jailed in prisons. Especially after Mohamad bin Salman ascended the throne, he has been taking several unexpected actions creating confusion in the country, and recently he had also ordered a probe into the assets owned and the values of those assets belonging to bureaucrats of the country.
Following this search operation, numerous political leaders and bureaucrats were arrested and housed at the Luxury hotel ritz Carlton. With regards to his case, one of the richest in Saudi Arabia, Prince alwalid bin Dhalal was arrested, on charges of corruption, fraud and damaging the economy of the nation. These bureaucrats and rich people were stationed at the Ritz Carlton hotel, in a total of 492 rooms, making it into a temporary prison.
Now, Alwalid bin Dhalal has been
released after reasoning that he was wrongly accused, following which many
others were released, and currently of 381 arrested, 56 have been moved to
different prisons and the rest released on conditional bail. Following this
development, the hotel will begin to function normally for people, and the reservations
are set to begin for public to stay at Ritz Carlton hotel from February 14,
and the prices are also heavily slashed.
Saudi Arabia auctions real estates of billionaire Maan al-Sanea Riyadh sources stated that Saudi Arabia will auction real estate owned by indebted billionaire Maan al-Sanea and his company starting next month to help repay billions of riyals due to creditors. Meanwhile sources familiar with the matter told Reuters, Sanea ranked by Forbes in 2007 as one of the world's
- In 2019 Lok Sabha polls, people will defeat BJP: Mamata Banerjee
- MK Stalin launched scathing attack on Edappadi Palaniswami leveling corruption charges
- Trump imposes additional tariffs on China from September 24
- Who is the Baahubali of Telangana?
- Yusaku Maezawa, founder & CEO of Zozo, First Tourist to Moon
- Domestic fuel prices continued to scale new height
- Heavy rains expected today as well!
- Vijaya Bhaskar gets aroused!
- Sunny gets a wax statue!
- A sleep ruins minister's life!
- Finance Minister announced Merger of 3 Banks
- Who is Country's Highest Earning MLA?
- North & South Korean Leaders Meet at Pyongyang
- Guys involved in Controversial WhatsApp chat to kill Defense Minister held
- Centre's decision to ban 328 FDC drugs brought 6,000 medicines on radar