Saudi Arabia has been facing a huge political chaos of sorts, following which numerous princes of Saudi were arrested and jailed in prisons. Especially after Mohamad bin Salman ascended the throne, he has been taking several unexpected actions creating confusion in the country, and recently he had also ordered a probe into the assets owned and the values of those assets belonging to bureaucrats of the country.
Following this search operation, numerous political leaders and bureaucrats were arrested and housed at the Luxury hotel ritz Carlton. With regards to his case, one of the richest in Saudi Arabia, Prince alwalid bin Dhalal was arrested, on charges of corruption, fraud and damaging the economy of the nation. These bureaucrats and rich people were stationed at the Ritz Carlton hotel, in a total of 492 rooms, making it into a temporary prison.
Now, Alwalid bin Dhalal has been
released after reasoning that he was wrongly accused, following which many
others were released, and currently of 381 arrested, 56 have been moved to
different prisons and the rest released on conditional bail. Following this
development, the hotel will begin to function normally for people, and the reservations
are set to begin for public to stay at Ritz Carlton hotel from February 14,
and the prices are also heavily slashed.
Phethai cyclone won't be a threat to TN! The new cyclone that has been formed in the south east Bay of Bengal and the Indian ocean areas around it, has been named as Phethai, and it has been said that this cyclone won't be of much trouble for Tamilnadu and will have minimal rainfalls. Within the next 24 hours, in the southeast Bay of Bengal and the Indian Ocean areas, there will be a low pressure trough formation, and this will become
- Stalin wishes Sonia Gandhi!
- Thirumavalavan confirms no PMK with DMK!
- Congress ahead in Rajasthan & Chhattisgarh
- Protests before Kerala CM residence!
- Congress Leads in Chhattisgarh,Rajasthan, TRS in Telangana
- #TelanganaElections2018 - Zero chances for Lotus to Bloom anywhere in South India
- #TelanganaElections2018 - TRS got 77% of the Polled votes and this is one of the best margins in Indian Democratic History
- Voter turnout in Hyderabad fell to a dismal figure of 48.9%
- Call centre for Women's Emergency helpline inaugurated in Chennai
- #AssemblyElections2018 - Track Live Updates
- #AssemblyElections2018 -A humongous victory for TRS surpassing 90 seat mark, Congress Leads in 3 states
- Counting of Votes for Telangana in full swing
- TRS Leading in Early Trends of Counting!!!
- Polling results from Rajasthan, Telangana, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh & Mizoram LIVE UPDATES
- Telangana Leaders took Four Days break before Counting of Votes