Saudi Arabia has been facing a huge political chaos of sorts, following which numerous princes of Saudi were arrested and jailed in prisons. Especially after Mohamad bin Salman ascended the throne, he has been taking several unexpected actions creating confusion in the country, and recently he had also ordered a probe into the assets owned and the values of those assets belonging to bureaucrats of the country.
Following this search operation, numerous political leaders and bureaucrats were arrested and housed at the Luxury hotel ritz Carlton. With regards to his case, one of the richest in Saudi Arabia, Prince alwalid bin Dhalal was arrested, on charges of corruption, fraud and damaging the economy of the nation. These bureaucrats and rich people were stationed at the Ritz Carlton hotel, in a total of 492 rooms, making it into a temporary prison.
Now, Alwalid bin Dhalal has been
released after reasoning that he was wrongly accused, following which many
others were released, and currently of 381 arrested, 56 have been moved to
different prisons and the rest released on conditional bail. Following this
development, the hotel will begin to function normally for people, and the reservations
are set to begin for public to stay at Ritz Carlton hotel from February 14,
and the prices are also heavily slashed.
Mohammed Bagheri said Iran will 'never bow the demands of the US' According to sources the Chief of General Staff for the Iranian Armed Forces, Maj. Gen. Mohammed Bagheri, addressed a conference of military leaders from more than 35 countries yesterday as he made the stern remarks. Meanwhile in a pointed message aimed at the US he claimed Washington was too involved in the affairs of the Middle East.
- Kanna Lakshminarayana move may shock his fans
- Will Congress capture Karnataka by winning 130 seats?
- 15 persons died of sunstroke in Adilabad, Karimnagar districts
- Husband rapes wife with friends just after 3 days of marriage!
- Powerstar gets powerful notices!
- Actress sexually harassed while driving Activa scooter!
- Petrol, Diesel price rise and the effect of taxes - All you need to know!
- Pawan Twitter war turned into caste war between Kammas and Kapus
- TCS crossed $100-billion mark in terms of market capitalization
- Has Pawan surrendered to BJP?
- Can anyone weaken the Bond between BJP & AIADMK?
- Save the Constitution campaign catapulted by Congress President
- Moscow welcomes North Koreas Kim Jong Un declaration on halting nuclear tests
- Strict punishment for those raping girls below 12 years: President
- Mudragada asked Pawan to fight against ruling TDP