According to sources the US plan, the paper said, involves privatizing the ISS, a low-orbit space station piloted by the US space agency NASA and developed jointly with its Russian counterpart. Meanwhile the station has allowed international crews notably in collaboration with the Canadian, European and Japanese space agencies to pursue scientific research in the environment of a low Earth orbit.
Meanwhile the internal NASA document obtained by the Post stated that "It is possible that industry could continue to operate certain elements or capabilities of the ISS as part of a future commercial platform." The document said "NASA will expand international and commercial partnerships over the next seven years in order to ensure continued human access to and presence in low Earth orbit".
Moreover a budget request to be issued today by the Trump administration
will call for YSD 150 million to be spent on the ISS in the 2019 fiscal year,
and more in succeeding years. Previously NASA has subcontracted certain ISS
support operations, starting with the supply flights now carried out by the
SpaceX and Orbital ATK companies a trend that gained speed during the Obama
Phethai cyclone won't be a threat to TN! The new cyclone that has been formed in the south east Bay of Bengal and the Indian ocean areas around it, has been named as Phethai, and it has been said that this cyclone won't be of much trouble for Tamilnadu and will have minimal rainfalls. Within the next 24 hours, in the southeast Bay of Bengal and the Indian Ocean areas, there will be a low pressure trough formation, and this will become
- Stalin wishes Sonia Gandhi!
- Thirumavalavan confirms no PMK with DMK!
- Congress ahead in Rajasthan & Chhattisgarh
- Protests before Kerala CM residence!
- Congress Leads in Chhattisgarh,Rajasthan, TRS in Telangana
- #TelanganaElections2018 - Zero chances for Lotus to Bloom anywhere in South India
- #TelanganaElections2018 - TRS got 77% of the Polled votes and this is one of the best margins in Indian Democratic History
- Voter turnout in Hyderabad fell to a dismal figure of 48.9%
- Call centre for Women's Emergency helpline inaugurated in Chennai
- #AssemblyElections2018 - Track Live Updates
- #AssemblyElections2018 -A humongous victory for TRS surpassing 90 seat mark, Congress Leads in 3 states
- Counting of Votes for Telangana in full swing
- TRS Leading in Early Trends of Counting!!!
- Polling results from Rajasthan, Telangana, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh & Mizoram LIVE UPDATES
- Telangana Leaders took Four Days break before Counting of Votes