According to sources the US plan, the paper said, involves privatizing the ISS, a low-orbit space station piloted by the US space agency NASA and developed jointly with its Russian counterpart. Meanwhile the station has allowed international crews notably in collaboration with the Canadian, European and Japanese space agencies to pursue scientific research in the environment of a low Earth orbit.
Meanwhile the internal NASA document obtained by the Post stated that "It is possible that industry could continue to operate certain elements or capabilities of the ISS as part of a future commercial platform." The document said "NASA will expand international and commercial partnerships over the next seven years in order to ensure continued human access to and presence in low Earth orbit".
Moreover a budget request to be issued today by the Trump administration
will call for YSD 150 million to be spent on the ISS in the 2019 fiscal year,
and more in succeeding years. Previously NASA has subcontracted certain ISS
support operations, starting with the supply flights now carried out by the
SpaceX and Orbital ATK companies a trend that gained speed during the Obama
Mohammed Bagheri said Iran will 'never bow the demands of the US' According to sources the Chief of General Staff for the Iranian Armed Forces, Maj. Gen. Mohammed Bagheri, addressed a conference of military leaders from more than 35 countries yesterday as he made the stern remarks. Meanwhile in a pointed message aimed at the US he claimed Washington was too involved in the affairs of the Middle East.
- Kanna Lakshminarayana move may shock his fans
- Will Congress capture Karnataka by winning 130 seats?
- 15 persons died of sunstroke in Adilabad, Karimnagar districts
- Husband rapes wife with friends just after 3 days of marriage!
- Powerstar gets powerful notices!
- Actress sexually harassed while driving Activa scooter!
- Petrol, Diesel price rise and the effect of taxes - All you need to know!
- Pawan Twitter war turned into caste war between Kammas and Kapus
- TCS crossed $100-billion mark in terms of market capitalization
- Has Pawan surrendered to BJP?
- Can anyone weaken the Bond between BJP & AIADMK?
- Save the Constitution campaign catapulted by Congress President
- Moscow welcomes North Koreas Kim Jong Un declaration on halting nuclear tests
- Strict punishment for those raping girls below 12 years: President
- Mudragada asked Pawan to fight against ruling TDP