According to sources the US plan, the paper said, involves privatizing the ISS, a low-orbit space station piloted by the US space agency NASA and developed jointly with its Russian counterpart. Meanwhile the station has allowed international crews notably in collaboration with the Canadian, European and Japanese space agencies to pursue scientific research in the environment of a low Earth orbit.
Meanwhile the internal NASA document obtained by the Post stated that "It is possible that industry could continue to operate certain elements or capabilities of the ISS as part of a future commercial platform." The document said "NASA will expand international and commercial partnerships over the next seven years in order to ensure continued human access to and presence in low Earth orbit".
Moreover a budget request to be issued today by the Trump administration
will call for YSD 150 million to be spent on the ISS in the 2019 fiscal year,
and more in succeeding years. Previously NASA has subcontracted certain ISS
support operations, starting with the supply flights now carried out by the
SpaceX and Orbital ATK companies a trend that gained speed during the Obama
In 2019 Lok Sabha polls, people will defeat BJP: Mamata Banerjee Kolkata sources reported that West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee on Monday said the country will witness a "revolution" in the 2019 Lok Sabha elections and people will defeat the BJP. Previously the BJP had won the 2014 Lok Sabha polls by securing 31% votes but it cannot be repeated. She claimed “The BJP had won the 2014 Lok Sabha polls by securing 31% votes but it cannot be repeated”.
- MK Stalin launched scathing attack on Edappadi Palaniswami leveling corruption charges
- Trump imposes additional tariffs on China from September 24
- Who is the Baahubali of Telangana?
- Yusaku Maezawa, founder & CEO of Zozo, First Tourist to Moon
- Domestic fuel prices continued to scale new height
- Heavy rains expected today as well!
- Vijaya Bhaskar gets aroused!
- Sunny gets a wax statue!
- A sleep ruins minister's life!
- Finance Minister announced Merger of 3 Banks
- Who is Country's Highest Earning MLA?
- North & South Korean Leaders Meet at Pyongyang
- Guys involved in Controversial WhatsApp chat to kill Defense Minister held
- Centre's decision to ban 328 FDC drugs brought 6,000 medicines on radar
- Migrants figures shown a negative growth of 11.6% from Kerala