The award-winning architectural company, Design forum international, will be developing a new and integrated terminal building for the Guwahati airport. The design of this integrated terminal will be inspired by Icarus, human urge to fly, and Origami, the Japanese paper folding art.
Spanning over 50 acres of land, the designing of the new terminal aims at sustenance and giving that tourists and passengers with modern facilities and the design will conform to GRIHA4 ratings, and will carry the flavor of Assam. Since air travel can be a physically tiring activity, the design will be focusing on soothing of nerves, and also evoke good memories, and a sense of belonging.
The huge structure will have a
centerpiece and outstretched arms reaching the sky. The terminal will have
indoor Forest, craft village, terracotta floors, walls with craft works, tea
gardens as well. The new terminal will be a rich tribute to Assam, the seven
sisters and the spirit of incredible India. Different consulting and
architecture firms like Aecom, CBRE, Alpana Khare, Gaurav Jindal, will work
united in this prestigious project.
Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP According to sources it was stated that Pawan Kalyan to attend the famous Roti Festival (Rottela Panduga) at Bara Shaheed Dargah in Nellore. Meanwhile the festival is an annual roti-sharing and wish-making festival that is believed to fulfil wishes and also called as Rotiyaan ki eid, the festival marks the sharing of Rotis among the devotees.
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!
- HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan'
- Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff
- Will Tamilnadu Govt make Helmet compulsory?
- Cyclone Alert over west-central Bay of Bengal: IMD
- Why BJP spoiled alliance between TDP and TRS?
- Pakistan ready to discuss terrorism, Imran Khan pens PM Modi
- Bilateral dialogue between Washington & Pyongyang stalled on how to move denuclearization process