The award-winning architectural company, Design forum international, will be developing a new and integrated terminal building for the Guwahati airport. The design of this integrated terminal will be inspired by Icarus, human urge to fly, and Origami, the Japanese paper folding art.
Spanning over 50 acres of land, the designing of the new terminal aims at sustenance and giving that tourists and passengers with modern facilities and the design will conform to GRIHA4 ratings, and will carry the flavor of Assam. Since air travel can be a physically tiring activity, the design will be focusing on soothing of nerves, and also evoke good memories, and a sense of belonging.
The huge structure will have a
centerpiece and outstretched arms reaching the sky. The terminal will have
indoor Forest, craft village, terracotta floors, walls with craft works, tea
gardens as well. The new terminal will be a rich tribute to Assam, the seven
sisters and the spirit of incredible India. Different consulting and
architecture firms like Aecom, CBRE, Alpana Khare, Gaurav Jindal, will work
united in this prestigious project.
IFF kick-started in Chennai Accordingly the 16th edition of the Chennai International Film Festival was kicked off in the city on Thursday with an inaugural function held at Kalaivanar Arangam. Reports added the festival will continue for a week until December 20. It is spearheaded by Indo Cine Appreciation Foundation (ICAF), CIFF is an annual event that showcases some of the best National and International films and draws a huge crowd of cinephiles, both young and old from across the state.
- Nepal Govt banned usage of Indian Currency Notes
- Banks be closed for 5 Days due to Merger
- Has Harish Rao's post given by TRS Party Supreme KCR?
- TRS party considering giving a representation to EC regarding symbol issues
- 13 Miners trapped in Coal pit yet to be rescued
- Donald Trump's son-in-law short listed for President's next chief of staff
- Rehana Fathima gets a bail and ban!
- BJP to focus on caste based votes!