The most celebrated day of couples and people in love all over the world happens to be February 14, celebrated as Valentine’s Day. But studies have suggested that the day is indeed not lucky for couples who get married on the occasion.
The University of Melbourne conducted a research on the success of married lives of love couples who had got married on February 14, and the results read that, 37% of the couples will end their marriage sooner, while 45% of couples will not extend their togetherness of married life beyond 3 years. The reports were based on an extensive study of 1.1 million Dutch marriages.
The reason for the breakup might be
impulsive too, and most of the cases had an issue that, the couples had
actually lived together even before their weddings happened. The focus to marry
on the Valentine’s Day is nothing more than an attraction factor and a fashion
statement that however does not have any impact on the quality of post-marriage
life or commitments, and hence becomes more vulnerable to ending of married
life, as the reports suggest.
Phethai cyclone won't be a threat to TN! The new cyclone that has been formed in the south east Bay of Bengal and the Indian ocean areas around it, has been named as Phethai, and it has been said that this cyclone won't be of much trouble for Tamilnadu and will have minimal rainfalls. Within the next 24 hours, in the southeast Bay of Bengal and the Indian Ocean areas, there will be a low pressure trough formation, and this will become
- Stalin wishes Sonia Gandhi!
- Thirumavalavan confirms no PMK with DMK!
- Congress ahead in Rajasthan & Chhattisgarh
- Protests before Kerala CM residence!
- Congress Leads in Chhattisgarh,Rajasthan, TRS in Telangana
- #TelanganaElections2018 - Zero chances for Lotus to Bloom anywhere in South India
- #TelanganaElections2018 - TRS got 77% of the Polled votes and this is one of the best margins in Indian Democratic History
- Voter turnout in Hyderabad fell to a dismal figure of 48.9%
- Call centre for Women's Emergency helpline inaugurated in Chennai
- #AssemblyElections2018 - Track Live Updates
- #AssemblyElections2018 -A humongous victory for TRS surpassing 90 seat mark, Congress Leads in 3 states
- Counting of Votes for Telangana in full swing
- TRS Leading in Early Trends of Counting!!!
- Polling results from Rajasthan, Telangana, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh & Mizoram LIVE UPDATES
- Telangana Leaders took Four Days break before Counting of Votes