The most celebrated day of couples and people in love all over the world happens to be February 14, celebrated as Valentine’s Day. But studies have suggested that the day is indeed not lucky for couples who get married on the occasion.
The University of Melbourne conducted a research on the success of married lives of love couples who had got married on February 14, and the results read that, 37% of the couples will end their marriage sooner, while 45% of couples will not extend their togetherness of married life beyond 3 years. The reports were based on an extensive study of 1.1 million Dutch marriages.
The reason for the breakup might be
impulsive too, and most of the cases had an issue that, the couples had
actually lived together even before their weddings happened. The focus to marry
on the Valentine’s Day is nothing more than an attraction factor and a fashion
statement that however does not have any impact on the quality of post-marriage
life or commitments, and hence becomes more vulnerable to ending of married
life, as the reports suggest.
Mohammed Bagheri said Iran will 'never bow the demands of the US' According to sources the Chief of General Staff for the Iranian Armed Forces, Maj. Gen. Mohammed Bagheri, addressed a conference of military leaders from more than 35 countries yesterday as he made the stern remarks. Meanwhile in a pointed message aimed at the US he claimed Washington was too involved in the affairs of the Middle East.
- Kanna Lakshminarayana move may shock his fans
- Will Congress capture Karnataka by winning 130 seats?
- 15 persons died of sunstroke in Adilabad, Karimnagar districts
- Husband rapes wife with friends just after 3 days of marriage!
- Powerstar gets powerful notices!
- Actress sexually harassed while driving Activa scooter!
- Petrol, Diesel price rise and the effect of taxes - All you need to know!
- Pawan Twitter war turned into caste war between Kammas and Kapus
- TCS crossed $100-billion mark in terms of market capitalization
- Has Pawan surrendered to BJP?
- Can anyone weaken the Bond between BJP & AIADMK?
- Save the Constitution campaign catapulted by Congress President
- Moscow welcomes North Koreas Kim Jong Un declaration on halting nuclear tests
- Strict punishment for those raping girls below 12 years: President
- Mudragada asked Pawan to fight against ruling TDP