According to sources an airport spokeswoman stated that the bomb was discovered at on Sunday morning at the George V Dock during pre-planned work at the airport in east London. Meanwhile the Met Police said the airport was shut at 10 p.m., and the Met said that it was working with the Royal Navy to remove the device.
Sources have stated that the passengers have been asked not to travel to the airport as the terminal is closed and to contact their airline, the BBC reported. Meanwhile the Airport CEO Robert Sinclair apologized and said: "He recognizes this is causing inconvenience for our passengers and in particular some of our local residents". Further "The airport is cooperating fully with the Met Police and Royal Navy and working hard to safely remove the device and resolve the situation as quickly as possible."
Accordingly Airlines using London City Airport
include British Airways, Flybe, CityJet, KLM and Lufthansa, with flights to
domestic and European city destinations. Further the Met Police said a 214-metre
exclusion zone had been set up and properties inside were evacuated.
Saudi Arabia auctions real estates of billionaire Maan al-Sanea Riyadh sources stated that Saudi Arabia will auction real estate owned by indebted billionaire Maan al-Sanea and his company starting next month to help repay billions of riyals due to creditors. Meanwhile sources familiar with the matter told Reuters, Sanea ranked by Forbes in 2007 as one of the world's
- In 2019 Lok Sabha polls, people will defeat BJP: Mamata Banerjee
- MK Stalin launched scathing attack on Edappadi Palaniswami leveling corruption charges
- Trump imposes additional tariffs on China from September 24
- Who is the Baahubali of Telangana?
- Yusaku Maezawa, founder & CEO of Zozo, First Tourist to Moon
- Domestic fuel prices continued to scale new height
- Heavy rains expected today as well!
- Vijaya Bhaskar gets aroused!
- Sunny gets a wax statue!
- A sleep ruins minister's life!
- Finance Minister announced Merger of 3 Banks
- Who is Country's Highest Earning MLA?
- North & South Korean Leaders Meet at Pyongyang
- Guys involved in Controversial WhatsApp chat to kill Defense Minister held
- Centre's decision to ban 328 FDC drugs brought 6,000 medicines on radar