According to sources an airport spokeswoman stated that the bomb was discovered at on Sunday morning at the George V Dock during pre-planned work at the airport in east London. Meanwhile the Met Police said the airport was shut at 10 p.m., and the Met said that it was working with the Royal Navy to remove the device.
Sources have stated that the passengers have been asked not to travel to the airport as the terminal is closed and to contact their airline, the BBC reported. Meanwhile the Airport CEO Robert Sinclair apologized and said: "He recognizes this is causing inconvenience for our passengers and in particular some of our local residents". Further "The airport is cooperating fully with the Met Police and Royal Navy and working hard to safely remove the device and resolve the situation as quickly as possible."
Accordingly Airlines using London City Airport
include British Airways, Flybe, CityJet, KLM and Lufthansa, with flights to
domestic and European city destinations. Further the Met Police said a 214-metre
exclusion zone had been set up and properties inside were evacuated.
Phethai cyclone won't be a threat to TN! The new cyclone that has been formed in the south east Bay of Bengal and the Indian ocean areas around it, has been named as Phethai, and it has been said that this cyclone won't be of much trouble for Tamilnadu and will have minimal rainfalls. Within the next 24 hours, in the southeast Bay of Bengal and the Indian Ocean areas, there will be a low pressure trough formation, and this will become
- Stalin wishes Sonia Gandhi!
- Thirumavalavan confirms no PMK with DMK!
- Congress ahead in Rajasthan & Chhattisgarh
- Protests before Kerala CM residence!
- Congress Leads in Chhattisgarh,Rajasthan, TRS in Telangana
- #TelanganaElections2018 - Zero chances for Lotus to Bloom anywhere in South India
- #TelanganaElections2018 - TRS got 77% of the Polled votes and this is one of the best margins in Indian Democratic History
- Voter turnout in Hyderabad fell to a dismal figure of 48.9%
- Call centre for Women's Emergency helpline inaugurated in Chennai
- #AssemblyElections2018 - Track Live Updates
- #AssemblyElections2018 -A humongous victory for TRS surpassing 90 seat mark, Congress Leads in 3 states
- Counting of Votes for Telangana in full swing
- TRS Leading in Early Trends of Counting!!!
- Polling results from Rajasthan, Telangana, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh & Mizoram LIVE UPDATES
- Telangana Leaders took Four Days break before Counting of Votes