According to sources an airport spokeswoman stated that the bomb was discovered at on Sunday morning at the George V Dock during pre-planned work at the airport in east London. Meanwhile the Met Police said the airport was shut at 10 p.m., and the Met said that it was working with the Royal Navy to remove the device.
Sources have stated that the passengers have been asked not to travel to the airport as the terminal is closed and to contact their airline, the BBC reported. Meanwhile the Airport CEO Robert Sinclair apologized and said: "He recognizes this is causing inconvenience for our passengers and in particular some of our local residents". Further "The airport is cooperating fully with the Met Police and Royal Navy and working hard to safely remove the device and resolve the situation as quickly as possible."
Accordingly Airlines using London City Airport
include British Airways, Flybe, CityJet, KLM and Lufthansa, with flights to
domestic and European city destinations. Further the Met Police said a 214-metre
exclusion zone had been set up and properties inside were evacuated.
Mohammed Bagheri said Iran will 'never bow the demands of the US' According to sources the Chief of General Staff for the Iranian Armed Forces, Maj. Gen. Mohammed Bagheri, addressed a conference of military leaders from more than 35 countries yesterday as he made the stern remarks. Meanwhile in a pointed message aimed at the US he claimed Washington was too involved in the affairs of the Middle East.
- Kanna Lakshminarayana move may shock his fans
- Will Congress capture Karnataka by winning 130 seats?
- 15 persons died of sunstroke in Adilabad, Karimnagar districts
- Husband rapes wife with friends just after 3 days of marriage!
- Powerstar gets powerful notices!
- Actress sexually harassed while driving Activa scooter!
- Petrol, Diesel price rise and the effect of taxes - All you need to know!
- Pawan Twitter war turned into caste war between Kammas and Kapus
- TCS crossed $100-billion mark in terms of market capitalization
- Has Pawan surrendered to BJP?
- Can anyone weaken the Bond between BJP & AIADMK?
- Save the Constitution campaign catapulted by Congress President
- Moscow welcomes North Koreas Kim Jong Un declaration on halting nuclear tests
- Strict punishment for those raping girls below 12 years: President
- Mudragada asked Pawan to fight against ruling TDP