According to sources contrary to media reports claiming that now you can transfer money via WhatsApp in India, the digital payment feature in the platform is still in the testing phase and will be officially rolled out to over 200 million Indian users in the days to come. Meanwhile according to sources the feature is currently in beta but has not been publicly announced because it is not widely available at this moment.
Sources stated that some users have received the beta update but "it will be wrong to assume that the feature is currently live in India for all users". Moreover when launched, the new payments feature is set to give a tough competition to Paytm and other digital payment services like Google Tez.
Accordingly the payments feature would take advantage of UPI (Unified
Payments Interface) and include support by a number of banks, including the
State Bank of India, ICICI Bank, HDFC Bank, and Axis Bank. Furthermore in order
to configure the feature, users must first verify their phone number via SMS
and then choose a bank and thereafter after the completion of the configuration,
the option to send a payment becomes available.
Atal Bihari Vajpayee involved in Social Activities after Politics As per report another historic event that Vajpayee expressed anguish about was the post Godhra communal riots in Gujarat in 2002 when Prime Minister Narendra Modi was the chief minister. Meanwhile when unwilling to hide his feelings over the riots, Prime Minister Vajpayee said the government must follow "raj dharma".
- Atal Bihari Vajpayee is Best Guru, Guide & Leader
- Atal Bihari Vajpayee a Lifelong Bachelor, is a Gift from God
- #AtalBihariVajpayee penned this poem on Face-Off with Death
- Deputy CM urges not to politicize Marina issue!
- #RIPVajpayee - The Bonding between M.Karunanidhi and Vajpayee
- #AtalBihariVaajpayee passes away in AIIMS. He was 93
- Harbhajan lashes out at Ravi Shastri!
- #AtalBihariVaajpayee - List of all Politicians and Celebrities who visited AIIMS
- #AtalBihariVaajpayee - Some Interesting Facts you should Know
- #AtalBihariVaajpayee is critical - Prayers Underway from all religions
- Two more days of heavy Rainfall in Tamilnadu!
- Congress accuses Amit Shah of disrespecting national flag!
- #Vajpayee health Worsened and Media crowds before AIIMS
- Will KCRs New Schemes make Telangana a Golden Telangana?
- Sabarimala flooded with water, Pilgrims entry restricted