According to sources IT services and outsourcing provider Wipro Limited and Tata Steel Ltd are the two Indian firms that have been selected among 135 world's most ethical companies for 2018 by the US based think tank Ethisphere Institute. Sources have stated that the 135 companies dedicated to "defining and advancing the standards of ethical business practices" were selected from 23 countries across 57 industries.
Meanwhile Microsoft, Dell, Sales force and Adobe are some of the global tech giants who figured in the 2018 list. Further the listed ethical companies outperformed the large cap sector over five years by 10.72% and over three years by 4.88%. Michael Dell, Chairman and CEO of Dell Technologies said "They are honored to be listed among the World's Most Ethical Companies for the fifth consecutive year".
Further Microsoft President Brad Smith said "At Microsoft, trust and
integrity are core to our values and critical to our success and they are
passionate about applying the power of technology to improve our world, and
that starts with doing business in a way that builds and maintains trust with
Mohammed Bagheri said Iran will 'never bow the demands of the US' According to sources the Chief of General Staff for the Iranian Armed Forces, Maj. Gen. Mohammed Bagheri, addressed a conference of military leaders from more than 35 countries yesterday as he made the stern remarks. Meanwhile in a pointed message aimed at the US he claimed Washington was too involved in the affairs of the Middle East.
- Kanna Lakshminarayana move may shock his fans
- Will Congress capture Karnataka by winning 130 seats?
- 15 persons died of sunstroke in Adilabad, Karimnagar districts
- Husband rapes wife with friends just after 3 days of marriage!
- Powerstar gets powerful notices!
- Actress sexually harassed while driving Activa scooter!
- Petrol, Diesel price rise and the effect of taxes - All you need to know!
- Pawan Twitter war turned into caste war between Kammas and Kapus
- TCS crossed $100-billion mark in terms of market capitalization
- Has Pawan surrendered to BJP?
- Can anyone weaken the Bond between BJP & AIADMK?
- Save the Constitution campaign catapulted by Congress President
- Moscow welcomes North Koreas Kim Jong Un declaration on halting nuclear tests
- Strict punishment for those raping girls below 12 years: President
- Mudragada asked Pawan to fight against ruling TDP