According to sources IT services and outsourcing provider Wipro Limited and Tata Steel Ltd are the two Indian firms that have been selected among 135 world's most ethical companies for 2018 by the US based think tank Ethisphere Institute. Sources have stated that the 135 companies dedicated to "defining and advancing the standards of ethical business practices" were selected from 23 countries across 57 industries.
Meanwhile Microsoft, Dell, Sales force and Adobe are some of the global tech giants who figured in the 2018 list. Further the listed ethical companies outperformed the large cap sector over five years by 10.72% and over three years by 4.88%. Michael Dell, Chairman and CEO of Dell Technologies said "They are honored to be listed among the World's Most Ethical Companies for the fifth consecutive year".
Further Microsoft President Brad Smith said "At Microsoft, trust and
integrity are core to our values and critical to our success and they are
passionate about applying the power of technology to improve our world, and
that starts with doing business in a way that builds and maintains trust with
Saudi Arabia auctions real estates of billionaire Maan al-Sanea Riyadh sources stated that Saudi Arabia will auction real estate owned by indebted billionaire Maan al-Sanea and his company starting next month to help repay billions of riyals due to creditors. Meanwhile sources familiar with the matter told Reuters, Sanea ranked by Forbes in 2007 as one of the world's
- In 2019 Lok Sabha polls, people will defeat BJP: Mamata Banerjee
- MK Stalin launched scathing attack on Edappadi Palaniswami leveling corruption charges
- Trump imposes additional tariffs on China from September 24
- Who is the Baahubali of Telangana?
- Yusaku Maezawa, founder & CEO of Zozo, First Tourist to Moon
- Domestic fuel prices continued to scale new height
- Heavy rains expected today as well!
- Vijaya Bhaskar gets aroused!
- Sunny gets a wax statue!
- A sleep ruins minister's life!
- Finance Minister announced Merger of 3 Banks
- Who is Country's Highest Earning MLA?
- North & South Korean Leaders Meet at Pyongyang
- Guys involved in Controversial WhatsApp chat to kill Defense Minister held
- Centre's decision to ban 328 FDC drugs brought 6,000 medicines on radar