Sources have reported that in a first for any online pharmacy, healthcare startup and Omni channel pharmacy Medlife.com is planning to launch its private label of generic drugs. Presently the company claims that its launch of generic drugs is in keeping with the government’s recent efforts to encourage the use of affordable generic drugs, instead of expensive brand-named alternatives.
Meanwhile the Bengaluru based health technology company expects revenue of Rs 100 crore from the private label offering. Accordingly Medlife claims that is will be the first Indian company to use DMF-grade material for its pure generic medicines, keeping the pricing economical. Furthermore Medlife has a unique customer base of one million. With a planned internal investment of $30 million to scale up operations, the company expects to earn a revenue of Rs 900 to 1000 crore by financial year 2019.
Moreover according to a statement from the company, India is the largest
provider of generic drugs globally, with the Indian generics accounting for 20%
of global exports in terms of volume. Sources have added that by 2020, the
Indian pharmaceutical sector is expected to grow to US$ 55 billion, thereby
emerging as the sixth largest pharmaceutical market globally.
Saudi Arabia auctions real estates of billionaire Maan al-Sanea Riyadh sources stated that Saudi Arabia will auction real estate owned by indebted billionaire Maan al-Sanea and his company starting next month to help repay billions of riyals due to creditors. Meanwhile sources familiar with the matter told Reuters, Sanea ranked by Forbes in 2007 as one of the world's
- In 2019 Lok Sabha polls, people will defeat BJP: Mamata Banerjee
- MK Stalin launched scathing attack on Edappadi Palaniswami leveling corruption charges
- Trump imposes additional tariffs on China from September 24
- Who is the Baahubali of Telangana?
- Yusaku Maezawa, founder & CEO of Zozo, First Tourist to Moon
- Domestic fuel prices continued to scale new height
- Heavy rains expected today as well!
- Vijaya Bhaskar gets aroused!
- Sunny gets a wax statue!
- A sleep ruins minister's life!
- Finance Minister announced Merger of 3 Banks
- Who is Country's Highest Earning MLA?
- North & South Korean Leaders Meet at Pyongyang
- Guys involved in Controversial WhatsApp chat to kill Defense Minister held
- Centre's decision to ban 328 FDC drugs brought 6,000 medicines on radar