Sources have reported that in a first for any online pharmacy, healthcare startup and Omni channel pharmacy Medlife.com is planning to launch its private label of generic drugs. Presently the company claims that its launch of generic drugs is in keeping with the government’s recent efforts to encourage the use of affordable generic drugs, instead of expensive brand-named alternatives.
Meanwhile the Bengaluru based health technology company expects revenue of Rs 100 crore from the private label offering. Accordingly Medlife claims that is will be the first Indian company to use DMF-grade material for its pure generic medicines, keeping the pricing economical. Furthermore Medlife has a unique customer base of one million. With a planned internal investment of $30 million to scale up operations, the company expects to earn a revenue of Rs 900 to 1000 crore by financial year 2019.
Moreover according to a statement from the company, India is the largest
provider of generic drugs globally, with the Indian generics accounting for 20%
of global exports in terms of volume. Sources have added that by 2020, the
Indian pharmaceutical sector is expected to grow to US$ 55 billion, thereby
emerging as the sixth largest pharmaceutical market globally.
Mohammed Bagheri said Iran will 'never bow the demands of the US' According to sources the Chief of General Staff for the Iranian Armed Forces, Maj. Gen. Mohammed Bagheri, addressed a conference of military leaders from more than 35 countries yesterday as he made the stern remarks. Meanwhile in a pointed message aimed at the US he claimed Washington was too involved in the affairs of the Middle East.
- Kanna Lakshminarayana move may shock his fans
- Will Congress capture Karnataka by winning 130 seats?
- 15 persons died of sunstroke in Adilabad, Karimnagar districts
- Husband rapes wife with friends just after 3 days of marriage!
- Powerstar gets powerful notices!
- Actress sexually harassed while driving Activa scooter!
- Petrol, Diesel price rise and the effect of taxes - All you need to know!
- Pawan Twitter war turned into caste war between Kammas and Kapus
- TCS crossed $100-billion mark in terms of market capitalization
- Has Pawan surrendered to BJP?
- Can anyone weaken the Bond between BJP & AIADMK?
- Save the Constitution campaign catapulted by Congress President
- Moscow welcomes North Koreas Kim Jong Un declaration on halting nuclear tests
- Strict punishment for those raping girls below 12 years: President
- Mudragada asked Pawan to fight against ruling TDP