According to sources it was stated that the largest e-commerce site Flipkart is gearing up to shower customers with new offers on the Valentine's Day with the 'Flipheart Day sale'. Captioning the day as 'a day full of surprises', Flipkart has announced 14% instant discount with HDFC bank debit and credit cards. Further Flipkart wishes all lovers and young couples 'Happy Valentine's Day' and this day is dedicated to all lovers across the world.
Sources have made a statement that this offer will be available only on clothing, accessories, beauty products and home decors. Are you planning to gift a phone to your girlfriend? Don't worry then, there is an offer for you too and this will hear music to the ears of gadget lovers. Give attractive gifts to your sweetheart this Valentine's Day and touch their heart forever.
Accordingly the online trade giant is offering 80% discount on all the
electronic devices. Moreover the prices of all the devices were unveiled at
sharp at the stroke of midnight yesterday.
Saudi Arabia auctions real estates of billionaire Maan al-Sanea Riyadh sources stated that Saudi Arabia will auction real estate owned by indebted billionaire Maan al-Sanea and his company starting next month to help repay billions of riyals due to creditors. Meanwhile sources familiar with the matter told Reuters, Sanea ranked by Forbes in 2007 as one of the world's
- In 2019 Lok Sabha polls, people will defeat BJP: Mamata Banerjee
- MK Stalin launched scathing attack on Edappadi Palaniswami leveling corruption charges
- Trump imposes additional tariffs on China from September 24
- Who is the Baahubali of Telangana?
- Yusaku Maezawa, founder & CEO of Zozo, First Tourist to Moon
- Domestic fuel prices continued to scale new height
- Heavy rains expected today as well!
- Vijaya Bhaskar gets aroused!
- Sunny gets a wax statue!
- A sleep ruins minister's life!
- Finance Minister announced Merger of 3 Banks
- Who is Country's Highest Earning MLA?
- North & South Korean Leaders Meet at Pyongyang
- Guys involved in Controversial WhatsApp chat to kill Defense Minister held
- Centre's decision to ban 328 FDC drugs brought 6,000 medicines on radar