New Delhi sources have stated that according to a survey by Association for Democratic Reforms (ADR) Andhra Pradesh chief minister Chandrababu Naidu has emerged as the wealthiest chief minister with declared assets worth over Rs 177 crore. As per the ADR report, released it was stated that in India, around 35% chief ministers have criminal cases against them and 81% of the total are crorepatis.
Meanwhile the ADR and National Election Watch (NEW) have analyzed the self-sworn affidavits of current Chief Ministers (CMs) in state assemblies and union territories across the nation. These were the latest affidavits filed by them prior to contesting the elections.
The Association for Democratic Reforms stated that "Out of the all
31 Chief Ministers analyzed from state assemblies and Union territories, 11
(35%) chief ministers have declared criminal cases against themselves".
Further, 26% CMs have declared serious criminal cases, including related to
murder, attempt to murder, cheating and dishonestly inducing delivery of
property, criminal intimidation, among others. Interestingly, as many as 25
CMs, or 81%, are crorepatis, with two of them having assets to the tune of over
Rs 100 crore and the average assets of CMs are worth Rs 16.18 crore.
Saudi Arabia auctions real estates of billionaire Maan al-Sanea Riyadh sources stated that Saudi Arabia will auction real estate owned by indebted billionaire Maan al-Sanea and his company starting next month to help repay billions of riyals due to creditors. Meanwhile sources familiar with the matter told Reuters, Sanea ranked by Forbes in 2007 as one of the world's
- In 2019 Lok Sabha polls, people will defeat BJP: Mamata Banerjee
- MK Stalin launched scathing attack on Edappadi Palaniswami leveling corruption charges
- Trump imposes additional tariffs on China from September 24
- Who is the Baahubali of Telangana?
- Yusaku Maezawa, founder & CEO of Zozo, First Tourist to Moon
- Domestic fuel prices continued to scale new height
- Heavy rains expected today as well!
- Vijaya Bhaskar gets aroused!
- Sunny gets a wax statue!
- A sleep ruins minister's life!
- Finance Minister announced Merger of 3 Banks
- Who is Country's Highest Earning MLA?
- North & South Korean Leaders Meet at Pyongyang
- Guys involved in Controversial WhatsApp chat to kill Defense Minister held
- Centre's decision to ban 328 FDC drugs brought 6,000 medicines on radar