New Delhi sources have stated that according to a survey by Association for Democratic Reforms (ADR) Andhra Pradesh chief minister Chandrababu Naidu has emerged as the wealthiest chief minister with declared assets worth over Rs 177 crore. As per the ADR report, released it was stated that in India, around 35% chief ministers have criminal cases against them and 81% of the total are crorepatis.
Meanwhile the ADR and National Election Watch (NEW) have analyzed the self-sworn affidavits of current Chief Ministers (CMs) in state assemblies and union territories across the nation. These were the latest affidavits filed by them prior to contesting the elections.
The Association for Democratic Reforms stated that "Out of the all
31 Chief Ministers analyzed from state assemblies and Union territories, 11
(35%) chief ministers have declared criminal cases against themselves".
Further, 26% CMs have declared serious criminal cases, including related to
murder, attempt to murder, cheating and dishonestly inducing delivery of
property, criminal intimidation, among others. Interestingly, as many as 25
CMs, or 81%, are crorepatis, with two of them having assets to the tune of over
Rs 100 crore and the average assets of CMs are worth Rs 16.18 crore.
Mohammed Bagheri said Iran will 'never bow the demands of the US' According to sources the Chief of General Staff for the Iranian Armed Forces, Maj. Gen. Mohammed Bagheri, addressed a conference of military leaders from more than 35 countries yesterday as he made the stern remarks. Meanwhile in a pointed message aimed at the US he claimed Washington was too involved in the affairs of the Middle East.
- Kanna Lakshminarayana move may shock his fans
- Will Congress capture Karnataka by winning 130 seats?
- 15 persons died of sunstroke in Adilabad, Karimnagar districts
- Husband rapes wife with friends just after 3 days of marriage!
- Powerstar gets powerful notices!
- Actress sexually harassed while driving Activa scooter!
- Petrol, Diesel price rise and the effect of taxes - All you need to know!
- Pawan Twitter war turned into caste war between Kammas and Kapus
- TCS crossed $100-billion mark in terms of market capitalization
- Has Pawan surrendered to BJP?
- Can anyone weaken the Bond between BJP & AIADMK?
- Save the Constitution campaign catapulted by Congress President
- Moscow welcomes North Koreas Kim Jong Un declaration on halting nuclear tests
- Strict punishment for those raping girls below 12 years: President
- Mudragada asked Pawan to fight against ruling TDP