According to sources Congress MP Shashi Tharoor a post of his on Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau's picture is doing rounds on social media. Meanwhile Justin Trudeau along with his family visited Taj Mahal on Sunday and a picture of this was shared by one Jaysree Vijayan. Moreover Tharoor tweeted back saying, "Great picture but also hilarious that a guy in swim trunks managed to photo bomb the Prime Minister".
Accordingly the "guy" in question is Arvind Kejriwal whose picture was photo-shopped to appear behind the Trudeaus. When questioned by a user, Tharoor tweeted back, "Apologies. He hadn't noticed it was a photo-shopped image and feels always dangerous to trust genuine-looking photographs on social media!!"
Sources have stated that after the visit Trudeau wrote in the visitors'
book, “Thank you for the wonderful visit to one of the most beautiful places in
the world.” Accordingly this is the Trudeau's second visit he first visited Taj
Mahal when he was an 11 year old, accompanying his father, former Canadian
Prime Minister Pierre Trudeau and this visit is to boost trade between the two
DMK Chief MK Stalin to attend Mamata Banerjee's Party meet on January 19 Chennai sources made a statement that Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam (DMK) president MK Stalin will participate in the meeting of opposition parties called by West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee in Kolkata on January 19. Reports added MK Stalin had decided to participate in the meeting which is been organized by Mamata Banerjee later this weekend.
- Low cost Airline Scoot to adds 3 new South Indian cities
- Telangana new Assembly session begins with new Speaker
- Dinakaran suspects Edappadi Palanisamy!
- Viswasam receives police appreciation!
- Ajith fan dies when seeing movie!
- Chennai kid is youngest grandmaster!
- New I-T return filling system be developed by Infosys
- TN Police Department issued instructions to create WhatsApp group for every police station
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated Vibrant Gujarat Global Trade Show in Gandhinagar
- PM Modi may keep door open, but no party is prepared to go inside in Tamilnadu
- What will be Pawan's stand at national level?
- West Zone Party Office opened by Kamal Hassan in Pollachi
- Trump nominated three Indian Americans to key administration positions
- Nationwide probe launched to nab main perpetrators in QNet scam
- Indian Railways linked its locomotives via ISRO satellites