According to sources Malaysia based firm HelloGold has received a sharia-compliant certification for its gold-backed cryptocurrency and plans to launch its online gold platform in Thailand later this year. Meanwhile the company said its cryptocurrency product, dubbed GOLDX, was catapulted at the end of last year and has now received certification from Amanie Advisors, a Malaysia based Islamic finance consultancy.
Meanwhile unlike other cryptocurrencies, GOLDX involves the issuance of a token backed by physical gold stored in a Singapore vault, and transactions must be completed within a defined time period. Moreover this means the issuance process and audited assets can address transparency, certainty and immediacy of transactions - important principles in Islamic financial contracts.
Moreover over the past year, the firm has rolled out
a mobile app in Malaysia that is based on the blockchain, the system that first
emerged to facilitate digital currencies such as bitcoin and further that
mobile app, which allows users to buy and sell physical investment grade gold,
was also certified by Amanie Advisors. Accordingly HelloGold plans to expand
its gold platform into Thailand in coming months, while potentially adding a
third market by the end of the year.
Hyderabadis to celebrate Eco Friendly Diwali this year Hyderabad sources stated that the residents of Hyderabad thought that this Diwali will bring them pleasant and eco-friendly environment as the Union Health Ministry has issued some guidelines to use only less polluting green firecrackers. Meanwhile this is not going to happen this year too and firecracker sales are already up in the city, but no one is selling 'green fire crackers'.
- Botsa is known for confusion!
- Tollywood Producer Bandla Ganesh Arrested
- Chandrababu Desperately Wooing BJP High Command?
- Nayanthara is Brand Ambassador for Katrina Kaif Beauty Line for South
- Sand Shortage Continues To Haunt Jagan Government
- Bombay HC cancels government order on phone tapping
- TN Govt announces new announcement for 10,11 & 12 Board Exams
- This Man displayed 'AP CM Jagan', as permanent iron plates in his car number plates
- Canadian prime ministry was saved by Indo-Canadian Sikh man
- Cash, drugs & freebies in Assembly polls in Maharashtra and Haryana in huge jump
- Devendra Fadnavis seeking a second term as CM of Maharashtra
- Hafiz Saeed settles dispute sitting inside the jail
- PM Modi meets Nobel Laureate at his residence
- Dharmadi Satyam team retrieved Royal Vasishta tourist boat, which sank in Godavari River
- BJP and Shiv Sena are set to retain power in Maharashtra