According to sources Malaysia based firm HelloGold has received a sharia-compliant certification for its gold-backed cryptocurrency and plans to launch its online gold platform in Thailand later this year. Meanwhile the company said its cryptocurrency product, dubbed GOLDX, was catapulted at the end of last year and has now received certification from Amanie Advisors, a Malaysia based Islamic finance consultancy.
Meanwhile unlike other cryptocurrencies, GOLDX involves the issuance of a token backed by physical gold stored in a Singapore vault, and transactions must be completed within a defined time period. Moreover this means the issuance process and audited assets can address transparency, certainty and immediacy of transactions - important principles in Islamic financial contracts.
Moreover over the past year, the firm has rolled out
a mobile app in Malaysia that is based on the blockchain, the system that first
emerged to facilitate digital currencies such as bitcoin and further that
mobile app, which allows users to buy and sell physical investment grade gold,
was also certified by Amanie Advisors. Accordingly HelloGold plans to expand
its gold platform into Thailand in coming months, while potentially adding a
third market by the end of the year.
Something Fishy about relationship between Pawan & Comedian Ali As per report noted comedian Ali has joined YSR Congress hastily, bidding goodbye to Telugu Desam Party, with an expectation of party berth for MLA ticket. Meanwhile YS Jagan has ditched him big time and rendered him only to that photo where he wrapped a Kanduva around his neck.
- #GautamGambhir joins BJP - says He is impressed by PM Modi's Vision
- Pawan Kalyan's Accusations Worrying Pithapuram Sitting MLA
- Tough Fight In Rajahmundry City
- Fear of Failure for Chandra Babu Naidu
- A common man for YSRCP in Srikakulam
- #WorldWaterDay #SaveWater - Every drop counts
- Bengaluru, the cheapest Asian City!
- The big contest at Vizianagaram!
- KCR keeps TRS busy!
- List of TRS Candidates for Parliament
- Modi Ignores LK Advani Yet Again
- Mangalagiri.. Not easy for Lokesh
- Jet Airways Pilots urged PM to instruct Management for settling pending salaries
- List of BJP Candidates for Parliament
- Kamal Hassan's MNM Party will not indulge in horse trading in LS Polls