Washington sources have stated that Presidents John F. Kennedy and Ronald Reagan were especially noteworthy for using Gridiron appearances to dazzle the city's elite with their sharp and self-deprecating wit. Meanwhile Trump opened with a few good cracks about his hostile relationship with the press. Trump cracked "He is ruining your evening in person. We were late because Jared could not get through security".
Meanwhile Loyal Trump fans probably chuckled at their guy's closing line mocking the many journalists in the room. He said the chance to address them gave him the most "fun he had had since watching your faces on election night." According to sources Trump is the 22nd president to speak in the forum, where the goal is to have fun at the expense of political rivals and oneself.
Further more than two decades later, Reagan used his famous wit to defuse accusations that he kept too light a schedule. "They say hard work never killed anyone," Reagan reminded the Washington movers and shakers. "But he figure, why take the chance?" Moreover according to sources Trump's predecessor, President Barack Obama, wasn't as amusing as Kennedy or Reagan, but his style was appreciated by audiences of elites.
Will Vedanta's Copper Smelter be closed permanently? Tuticorin sources stated that Tamilnadu government said on Thursday that it was seeking a permanent closure of a big copper smelter run by London-listed Vedanta Resources after 13 people died in protests demanding the closure of the plant on environmental grounds. Sandeep Nanduri, the top official of the district where the plant is located said "The government's position is very clear, it doesn't want the plant to run”.
- Hyderabadi Business magnet donates 1 Crore to TTD
- Can Chandrababu Naidu could bring Special Category Status to AP through his National Charisma?
- North Korea carried out demolition of its nuclear test site
- Rahul Gandhi dares PM for a fuel challenge
- Blue Methane flames burning in Hawaii Volcano
- Will Tuticorin return back to normalcy by new Collector?
- VIDEO emerged showing inhuman reaction of police in Tuticorin
- BJP has not given up its hopes on Karnataka yet
- CM Palanisamy's said anti social elements took protesters to wrong path
- Is there any master plan behind death of celebrities son?
- Deadly Nipah Virus taken its toll with one more person
- Bollywood pair Ranveer Singh & Deepika Padukone wedding date finalized
- State wide Bandh in Tamilnadu on May 25 in Sterlite issue
- DMK Chief Stalin evicted from Secretariat premises
- Will HD Kumaraswamy bring Karnataka as a model for India?