Washington sources have stated that Presidents John F. Kennedy and Ronald Reagan were especially noteworthy for using Gridiron appearances to dazzle the city's elite with their sharp and self-deprecating wit. Meanwhile Trump opened with a few good cracks about his hostile relationship with the press. Trump cracked "He is ruining your evening in person. We were late because Jared could not get through security".
Meanwhile Loyal Trump fans probably chuckled at their guy's closing line mocking the many journalists in the room. He said the chance to address them gave him the most "fun he had had since watching your faces on election night." According to sources Trump is the 22nd president to speak in the forum, where the goal is to have fun at the expense of political rivals and oneself.
Further more than two decades later, Reagan used his famous wit to defuse accusations that he kept too light a schedule. "They say hard work never killed anyone," Reagan reminded the Washington movers and shakers. "But he figure, why take the chance?" Moreover according to sources Trump's predecessor, President Barack Obama, wasn't as amusing as Kennedy or Reagan, but his style was appreciated by audiences of elites.
List of links & locations for donating funds & supplies to Kerala Flood Relief As per report heavy rains and the subsequent flooding in Kerala have wreaked havoc in several parts of the state. Meanwhile as houses have been completely waterlogged and destroyed, many have become homeless and taken refuge in relief camps. Several people have even been marooned in their own houses, without food, water, electricity and other basic supplies and following this, people from all quarters, including
- No 108 Services at night in AP
- 32,000 Servers, 595 Smart Homes in India in risk of leaking data
- States which declared Holiday on demise of Atal Bihari Vajpayee
- Ashok Leyland next focus is launching Double Decker Buses in Tamilnadu
- Vajpayee led a dedicated, Careless Work Ethics
- Will 3 UP Airports names be renamed?
- KCR orders Officers to be alert during heavy Rain
- What's Alagiri's next plan?
- Kollidam break leads to flood!
- A never before witnesses calamity in Kerala!
- Vajpayee cremated with National Honors!
- SC told Tamilnadu to scrupulously comply to reduce water level in Mullaiperiyaar Dam
- Hundreds of people fled fighting in Ghazni
- Rescue work in Kerala continued through night by all three defense forces
- Atal Bihari Vajpayee Cremation held on bank of Yamuna