Washington sources have stated that Presidents John F. Kennedy and Ronald Reagan were especially noteworthy for using Gridiron appearances to dazzle the city's elite with their sharp and self-deprecating wit. Meanwhile Trump opened with a few good cracks about his hostile relationship with the press. Trump cracked "He is ruining your evening in person. We were late because Jared could not get through security".
Meanwhile Loyal Trump fans probably chuckled at their guy's closing line mocking the many journalists in the room. He said the chance to address them gave him the most "fun he had had since watching your faces on election night." According to sources Trump is the 22nd president to speak in the forum, where the goal is to have fun at the expense of political rivals and oneself.
Further more than two decades later, Reagan used his famous wit to defuse accusations that he kept too light a schedule. "They say hard work never killed anyone," Reagan reminded the Washington movers and shakers. "But he figure, why take the chance?" Moreover according to sources Trump's predecessor, President Barack Obama, wasn't as amusing as Kennedy or Reagan, but his style was appreciated by audiences of elites.
Putin uses election run-up to emphasize Russia's role as a major world power Moscow sources reported that Russia on Sunday is set to elect Vladimir Putin to a historic fourth Kremlin term, as the country faces increasing isolation over a spy poisoning in Britain and a fresh round of US sanctions. Meanwhile since taking power 18 years ago, Putin has stamped his total authority on the country, silencing opposition and reasserting Moscow's lost might abroad.
- Jagan Mohan Reddy will be the new Chief Minister says YSR Panchangam!
- Saudi Crown Prince Vision 2030 seeks to jump-start women's sports
- KCR plans to meet West Bengal CM soon
- Sonia Gandhi feels Modi's policies are dramebaazi
- Issue of No Confidence Motion brought attention of nation towards AP
- Sri Lanka lifted a week-long ban on Facebook
- Why Shami wants to meet West Bengal CM?
- President arrived in Bhubaneswar on a two day visit to Odisha
- US to assess the impact of Heartfulness Meditation on insomnia
- Pawan blasted Chandrababu Naidu, since he is misguided
- US provides 15% of its weapons imports throughout globe
- Presidential period prolonged for Xi Jingping
- Singapore, worlds most expensive city for 5th consecutive year
- Ugadi celebrations and scientific reasons?
- US President criticized by United States for election meddling & other actions