The Chennai High court has given an order that the traffic cannot be blocked for more than 10 minutes for bureaucrats and officials like Governor, Chief Justice or the Chief Minister's cars and convoy.
A case had been filed by an advocate named Duraisamy, as his car had been stopped in the traffic for more than one hour, in 2017. This case had come to hearing today, in the bench presided by Chief justice Indra Banerjee. Hearing the plea of the petitioner, the judge had given a verdict instructing the traffic policemen that the cars of higher officials like Chief Justice, Chief Minister, Governor must not be stopped for more than 10 minutes in the traffic.
Due to long delays in
traffic blockage for VIPs, lots of people are facing troubles in reaching
hospitals as well as getting treatment, and the court had also added that this
10 minutes block rule will not be applicable for Prime Minister's car and
Mega family ready to campaign for Pawan in 2019 Polls Andhra Pradesh sources have stated that the entire Mega family, which stood behind Pawan Kalyan in Sri Reddy issue, is now contemplating to campaign for Pawan and Janasena in 2019 polls. While Naga Babu openly announced that he would join Janasena at appropriate time, now Ram Charan joined the chorus. Charan, who usually abstains from politics, too announced that he is ready to rally for Babai in elections which is indeed a happy moment for all mega fans.
- Will Vedanta's Copper Smelter be closed permanently?
- Hyderabadi Business magnet donates 1 Crore to TTD
- Can Chandrababu Naidu could bring Special Category Status to AP through his National Charisma?
- North Korea carried out demolition of its nuclear test site
- Rahul Gandhi dares PM for a fuel challenge
- Blue Methane flames burning in Hawaii Volcano
- Will Tuticorin return back to normalcy by new Collector?
- VIDEO emerged showing inhuman reaction of police in Tuticorin
- BJP has not given up its hopes on Karnataka yet
- CM Palanisamy's said anti social elements took protesters to wrong path
- Is there any master plan behind death of celebrities son?
- Deadly Nipah Virus taken its toll with one more person
- Bollywood pair Ranveer Singh & Deepika Padukone wedding date finalized
- State wide Bandh in Tamilnadu on May 25 in Sterlite issue
- DMK Chief Stalin evicted from Secretariat premises