A VJ working with a popular music channel in Tamil, who had recently faced flak for criticizing and making fun of actor Suriya's height, has got herself into yet another trouble, as she hurled abuses and obscene language on a small boy, leading to the boy's parents filing a police complaint on the VJ.
During the release time of Suriya's Thaana Serndha Koottam, VJ Nivethitha and VJ Sangeetha of the Sun Music channel had trolled Suriya's height in the show "Frank aa Sollata", and their trolling was in bad taste and this lead to numerous fans of Suriya protesting against the two VJs before the channel's office.
The same VJ has now
faced yet another trouble. As she was driving her car rashly near Paris corner,
she had got into a tussle with the parents of a kid, who was coming in another
car. During the conflict with the parents, the VJ had reportedly used cuss
words to scold the boy, following which a complaint was filed against her, and
Nivedhitha too has reportedly filed a complaint against the boy's parents.
However, it has been now confirmed that no cases have been filed.
Hyderabad Police booked 12 Websites for publishing defamatory article Hyderabad sources made a statement that after taking swift action on websites that posted news of a rumored affair between film actor Prabhas and Y.S. Sharmila, sister of YSRCP chief Y.S Jaganmohan Reddy, the Hyderabad Police sent notices to 12 websites which have published such defamatory articles and videos.
- GHMC shelving its plan to revise property tax rates
- Again old rupee notes in Chennai!
- World's first genetically modified child!
- Edappadi checks food quality!
- Will DMK intervene in Mekedatu project?
- Prakash Raj to contest election as an Independent from Bengaluru-Central constituency
- Religion politics have not fared well in the South
- Paytm's New Feature adds benefit to Partner Merchants
- Deepika Padukone titled World's Most Beautiful Bride
- Amazon's New Year Sale delivery makes Record!!!
- Lord Vishnu statue carved from a monolithic block reached Singarapettai
- Jio New Year Offer recharges done between December 28, 2018, to January 31, 2019
- 437 CCTV Cameras installed in Chennai, Kilpauk Jurisdiction
- High Court Justice orders 37 ISPs to block 12,000 Websites
- Trump cancelled his own participation in Davos, citing row over his proposed wall