Washington sources have stated that the general trend of global economics is towards freer trade, whatever the noise around protectionism. Meanwhile the latest World Trade Organization (WTO) statistical review revealed that trade restrictive measures had fallen to their lowest level since 2008. Accordingly a threatened increase in tariffs grabs headlines, but its economic effects will be at the margins given the fundamentals underpinning global trade flows.
Meanwhile America also lacks the type of unemployment safety net and skills retraining common across Europe so the effects of factory closures are starker. Further with such a toxic mix, President Trump with the crucial mid-term elections approaching is making a political argument to the voters of Pennsylvania.
Furthermore President Trump's policy is not just
America First, but America Decides and meanwhile he is attempting to show that
it will be for America to call the tune on trade, whatever the warnings from
Theresa May about her "deep concern" about protectionist moves.
According to sources free trade deals with the US with the UK for example
will be on America's terms. Moreover it was John Wayne who quoting the words of
John Mitchum said of America that "his pulse runs fast at the might of her
Southern states join hands against Modi!! Despite heavy troubles given to people with demonetization, to the traders and businessmen with the implementation of GST, and the constant failures and non implementation of promised and proposed government schemes leading to a drastic economic downfall, the Modi lead government has been in the rule yet. However, the situation has now deteriorated further. The Modi lead BJP had won the 2014 Lok Sabha elections, winning by a majority of 282 seats, and coming to rule.
- Putin uses election run-up to emphasize Russia's role as a major world power
- Jagan Mohan Reddy will be the new Chief Minister says YSR Panchangam!
- Saudi Crown Prince Vision 2030 seeks to jump-start women's sports
- KCR plans to meet West Bengal CM soon
- Sonia Gandhi feels Modi's policies are dramebaazi
- Issue of No Confidence Motion brought attention of nation towards AP
- Sri Lanka lifted a week-long ban on Facebook
- Why Shami wants to meet West Bengal CM?
- President arrived in Bhubaneswar on a two day visit to Odisha
- US to assess the impact of Heartfulness Meditation on insomnia
- Pawan blasted Chandrababu Naidu, since he is misguided
- US provides 15% of its weapons imports throughout globe
- Presidential period prolonged for Xi Jingping
- Singapore, worlds most expensive city for 5th consecutive year
- Ugadi celebrations and scientific reasons?