Washington sources have stated that the general trend of global economics is towards freer trade, whatever the noise around protectionism. Meanwhile the latest World Trade Organization (WTO) statistical review revealed that trade restrictive measures had fallen to their lowest level since 2008. Accordingly a threatened increase in tariffs grabs headlines, but its economic effects will be at the margins given the fundamentals underpinning global trade flows.
Meanwhile America also lacks the type of unemployment safety net and skills retraining common across Europe so the effects of factory closures are starker. Further with such a toxic mix, President Trump with the crucial mid-term elections approaching is making a political argument to the voters of Pennsylvania.
Furthermore President Trump's policy is not just
America First, but America Decides and meanwhile he is attempting to show that
it will be for America to call the tune on trade, whatever the warnings from
Theresa May about her "deep concern" about protectionist moves.
According to sources free trade deals with the US with the UK for example
will be on America's terms. Moreover it was John Wayne who quoting the words of
John Mitchum said of America that "his pulse runs fast at the might of her
Mega family ready to campaign for Pawan in 2019 Polls Andhra Pradesh sources have stated that the entire Mega family, which stood behind Pawan Kalyan in Sri Reddy issue, is now contemplating to campaign for Pawan and Janasena in 2019 polls. While Naga Babu openly announced that he would join Janasena at appropriate time, now Ram Charan joined the chorus. Charan, who usually abstains from politics, too announced that he is ready to rally for Babai in elections which is indeed a happy moment for all mega fans.
- Will Vedanta's Copper Smelter be closed permanently?
- Hyderabadi Business magnet donates 1 Crore to TTD
- Can Chandrababu Naidu could bring Special Category Status to AP through his National Charisma?
- North Korea carried out demolition of its nuclear test site
- Rahul Gandhi dares PM for a fuel challenge
- Blue Methane flames burning in Hawaii Volcano
- Will Tuticorin return back to normalcy by new Collector?
- VIDEO emerged showing inhuman reaction of police in Tuticorin
- BJP has not given up its hopes on Karnataka yet
- CM Palanisamy's said anti social elements took protesters to wrong path
- Is there any master plan behind death of celebrities son?
- Deadly Nipah Virus taken its toll with one more person
- Bollywood pair Ranveer Singh & Deepika Padukone wedding date finalized
- State wide Bandh in Tamilnadu on May 25 in Sterlite issue
- DMK Chief Stalin evicted from Secretariat premises