Washington sources have stated that the general trend of global economics is towards freer trade, whatever the noise around protectionism. Meanwhile the latest World Trade Organization (WTO) statistical review revealed that trade restrictive measures had fallen to their lowest level since 2008. Accordingly a threatened increase in tariffs grabs headlines, but its economic effects will be at the margins given the fundamentals underpinning global trade flows.
Meanwhile America also lacks the type of unemployment safety net and skills retraining common across Europe so the effects of factory closures are starker. Further with such a toxic mix, President Trump with the crucial mid-term elections approaching is making a political argument to the voters of Pennsylvania.
Furthermore President Trump's policy is not just
America First, but America Decides and meanwhile he is attempting to show that
it will be for America to call the tune on trade, whatever the warnings from
Theresa May about her "deep concern" about protectionist moves.
According to sources free trade deals with the US with the UK for example
will be on America's terms. Moreover it was John Wayne who quoting the words of
John Mitchum said of America that "his pulse runs fast at the might of her
RSS & BJP believe in totalitarianism: Owaisi Hyderabad sources added that MIM president Asaduddin Owaisi reacted to RSS Mohan Bhagwat's demand for a law to build a grand Ram temple at Ayodhya. Meanwhile the Hyderabad MP said that Bhagwat's statement was a clear example of a nation converted into totalitarianism. Owaisi told reporters here "The RSS and BJP believe in totalitarianism and they do not believe in pluralism or in rule of law".
- A New Century luxury Sedan Car from Toyota
- PM Narendra Modi offered prayers at Shirdi Sai Baba Temple
- Train Bulldozes into a Crowd during Dussehra Festival in Amristar
- Donald Trump calls Congressman Gianforte an incredible Montana leader
- Nara Brahmani donated for Cyclone Titli affected areas
- Congress not ready to share their seats with other grand alliance
- Pon Radhakrishnan comments amid raging MeToo storm
- Prince Harry with Meghan having great time in Sydney Beach
- Know about Dussehra & Diwali Bank Holidays
- Bumrah responds to criticism
- Menaka Gandhi demands Internal Committee!
- Rains to begin in TN soon!
- Former chief minister of Uttar Pradesh, NT Tiwary passed away today
- Top Destinations to Spend Dussehra Holidays 2018
- Famous Temples to visit during Navaratri in South India