Washington sources have stated that the general trend of global economics is towards freer trade, whatever the noise around protectionism. Meanwhile the latest World Trade Organization (WTO) statistical review revealed that trade restrictive measures had fallen to their lowest level since 2008. Accordingly a threatened increase in tariffs grabs headlines, but its economic effects will be at the margins given the fundamentals underpinning global trade flows.
Meanwhile America also lacks the type of unemployment safety net and skills retraining common across Europe so the effects of factory closures are starker. Further with such a toxic mix, President Trump with the crucial mid-term elections approaching is making a political argument to the voters of Pennsylvania.
Furthermore President Trump's policy is not just
America First, but America Decides and meanwhile he is attempting to show that
it will be for America to call the tune on trade, whatever the warnings from
Theresa May about her "deep concern" about protectionist moves.
According to sources free trade deals with the US with the UK for example
will be on America's terms. Moreover it was John Wayne who quoting the words of
John Mitchum said of America that "his pulse runs fast at the might of her
List of links & locations for donating funds & supplies to Kerala Flood Relief As per report heavy rains and the subsequent flooding in Kerala have wreaked havoc in several parts of the state. Meanwhile as houses have been completely waterlogged and destroyed, many have become homeless and taken refuge in relief camps. Several people have even been marooned in their own houses, without food, water, electricity and other basic supplies and following this, people from all quarters, including
- No 108 Services at night in AP
- 32,000 Servers, 595 Smart Homes in India in risk of leaking data
- States which declared Holiday on demise of Atal Bihari Vajpayee
- Ashok Leyland next focus is launching Double Decker Buses in Tamilnadu
- Vajpayee led a dedicated, Careless Work Ethics
- Will 3 UP Airports names be renamed?
- KCR orders Officers to be alert during heavy Rain
- What's Alagiri's next plan?
- Kollidam break leads to flood!
- A never before witnesses calamity in Kerala!
- Vajpayee cremated with National Honors!
- SC told Tamilnadu to scrupulously comply to reduce water level in Mullaiperiyaar Dam
- Hundreds of people fled fighting in Ghazni
- Rescue work in Kerala continued through night by all three defense forces
- Atal Bihari Vajpayee Cremation held on bank of Yamuna