Hyderabad sources have made a statement that after Jai Telangana, the TRS president K Chandrasekhar Rao has taken up new sloganeering. Now, he will chant 'Jai Bharat' slogan all through the country. Sources have stated that the third front to be launched by KCR will also work under the big slogan.
Meanwhile the TRS leader already began exercise to prepare a political agenda for the alternative political front to BJP and Congress at national level. Further KCR will hold a series of meetings with various organizations, associations and individuals etc at India level and seek their suggestions.
Accordingly he will also meet Economists and retired Finance Secretaries of Government of India and these meetings will be followed with meetings with media houses, journalists, industrial houses, labor organizations and so on one after another. Furthermore he will hold meetings in Hyderabad as well as in New Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Kolkata and Bengaluru.
Endorsement of a candidate considered a sign of consolidating votes in Karnataka According to sources Rahul Gandhi, the President of the All India Congress Committee, smiled and interacted with the children at the Sringeri Mutt in Chikkamagaluru district during his one-hour visit. Meanwhile Rahul Gandhi also spent time talking to the seer Jagadguru Shankaracharya during the visit.
- PM Narendra Modi's book EXAM WARRIORS changed attitude of many students
- Mayawati struggle for seat in UP became tougher- Here is why
- Voting underway for 26 remaining seats of 59 across seven states, with eyes on UP
- Why US President Trump's Russian Lawyer resigned?
- Interest shared between India, US Navies
- After Jallikattu, A Massive Protest against STERLITE Copper industries!
- Will Shami's sexual allegations cost him IPL 2018?
- "We switched off all CCTV's as soon as Jayalalitha was brought inside..." - Apollo Hospitals
- 7 States Leaders queued up to vote
- Crucial Rajya Sabha Polls Today!!!
- Hardik Pandya's FAKE Twitter Account's Tweet gets him arrested
- Social media made Narendra Modi storm into Power made him PM
- BJP's game plan seems to be target Lokesh & prove him corrupt
- New York City buildings regulator launched investigations at Kushner Cos properties
- Boris Johnson agrees with MPs Putin & Hitler comparison