Hyderabad sources have made a statement that after Jai Telangana, the TRS president K Chandrasekhar Rao has taken up new sloganeering. Now, he will chant 'Jai Bharat' slogan all through the country. Sources have stated that the third front to be launched by KCR will also work under the big slogan.
Meanwhile the TRS leader already began exercise to prepare a political agenda for the alternative political front to BJP and Congress at national level. Further KCR will hold a series of meetings with various organizations, associations and individuals etc at India level and seek their suggestions.
Accordingly he will also meet Economists and retired Finance Secretaries of Government of India and these meetings will be followed with meetings with media houses, journalists, industrial houses, labor organizations and so on one after another. Furthermore he will hold meetings in Hyderabad as well as in New Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Kolkata and Bengaluru.
Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case? Dharmabad sources made a statement that in a jolt to Andhra Pradesh CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu and the Dharmbad Court yesterday rejected the recall petition filed by the advocates who represented him. Meanwhile in connection with the Babli project protests case, the Court ordered that Chandrababu, despite being a Chief Minister, should attend the Court proceedings.
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!
- HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan'
- Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff
- Will Tamilnadu Govt make Helmet compulsory?