According to sources earlier in January, women led protests against U.S. President Donald Trump saw hundreds of thousands of women take to the streets in American cities as well as Sydney, London, Tokyo and other cities across Europe and Asia. Meanwhile many wore knitted pink cat eared "pussyhats," a reference to Trump's boast in a 2005 video made public during the election campaign about grabbing women's genitals.
Accordingly the Victoria and Albert Museum, a top tourist attraction in the British capital, is now showcasing a hat knitted by Jayna Zweiman, the co-founder of the Pussyhat project, which called on people to turn the women's march into a "sea of pink."
Corinna Gardner, a curator at the museum, said in a
statement that "This modest pink hat is a material thing that through its
design enables us to raise questions about our current political and social
circumstance”. Further the founders of the project, Jayna Zweiman and Krista
Suh, called on people around the world to make the "pussyhats" for
those attending the march, which took place the day after Trump's inauguration.
KTR becomes Working President of TRS Party Hyderabad sources reported that in a sudden development, Telangana Rashtra Samithi president and chief minister K Chandrasekhar Rao on Friday appointed his son and Siricilla MLA KT Rama Rao as the working president of the party. Meanwhile it is for the first time in the 14 year history of the TRS that the post of working president has been created with KCR, who has been running the party single-handedly all this while.
- Rajinikanth targeted Centre on the Mekedatu issue
- Will Rahul Gandhi apologize PM in Rafael Deal issue?
- Top mentioned Telangana Candidates in Twitter
- Cyclonic Storm prevails over AP & North Tamilnadu
- Interpol issued RCN to Mehul Choksi
- Ambani spent 100 Crores for Isha Ambani's Wedding
- YSRCP Leaders made a complaint to EC preventing Fake Votes
- Employee comes in Ambulance to ask leave!
- Minister Vijayabhaskar expresses joy!
- Rahul gives an opportunity for BJP!
- BJP losing Urban seats Day by Day
- Malaysia Fantastic Deals Package launched for Indian Tourists
- KTR confident in winning Lok Sabha Polls by 2019
- Swiggy's Next Customer base is Students
- Will KCR replicate Rythu Bandhu Scheme across India?