According to sources earlier in January, women led protests against U.S. President Donald Trump saw hundreds of thousands of women take to the streets in American cities as well as Sydney, London, Tokyo and other cities across Europe and Asia. Meanwhile many wore knitted pink cat eared "pussyhats," a reference to Trump's boast in a 2005 video made public during the election campaign about grabbing women's genitals.
Accordingly the Victoria and Albert Museum, a top tourist attraction in the British capital, is now showcasing a hat knitted by Jayna Zweiman, the co-founder of the Pussyhat project, which called on people to turn the women's march into a "sea of pink."
Corinna Gardner, a curator at the museum, said in a
statement that "This modest pink hat is a material thing that through its
design enables us to raise questions about our current political and social
circumstance”. Further the founders of the project, Jayna Zweiman and Krista
Suh, called on people around the world to make the "pussyhats" for
those attending the march, which took place the day after Trump's inauguration.
Endorsement of a candidate considered a sign of consolidating votes in Karnataka According to sources Rahul Gandhi, the President of the All India Congress Committee, smiled and interacted with the children at the Sringeri Mutt in Chikkamagaluru district during his one-hour visit. Meanwhile Rahul Gandhi also spent time talking to the seer Jagadguru Shankaracharya during the visit.
- PM Narendra Modi's book EXAM WARRIORS changed attitude of many students
- Mayawati struggle for seat in UP became tougher- Here is why
- Voting underway for 26 remaining seats of 59 across seven states, with eyes on UP
- Why US President Trump's Russian Lawyer resigned?
- Interest shared between India, US Navies
- After Jallikattu, A Massive Protest against STERLITE Copper industries!
- Will Shami's sexual allegations cost him IPL 2018?
- "We switched off all CCTV's as soon as Jayalalitha was brought inside..." - Apollo Hospitals
- 7 States Leaders queued up to vote
- Crucial Rajya Sabha Polls Today!!!
- Hardik Pandya's FAKE Twitter Account's Tweet gets him arrested
- Social media made Narendra Modi storm into Power made him PM
- BJP's game plan seems to be target Lokesh & prove him corrupt
- New York City buildings regulator launched investigations at Kushner Cos properties
- Boris Johnson agrees with MPs Putin & Hitler comparison