Florida sources reported a person in Florida already has to be 21 to buy a handgun but that restriction, if the laws are also accepted by the state's House of Representatives, would extend to other guns such as rifles. According to sources the news comes just weeks after 14 students and three staff was shot dead at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland.
Meanwhile the powerful National Rifle Association (NRA) has opposed any rising of age limits or new waiting times. Moreover the lawmakers voted not to arm teachers, unless they are part of the Junior Reserve Officers' Training Corps program, members of the military or former police officers.
according to a spokeswoman for Mr. Scott, he also "still has
concerns" about the three day waiting period, something he has previously
opposed. Moreover the Senate bill also provides nearly $400m to pay for school
safety and mental health initiatives, along with new powers for police to take
guns from those involuntarily committed or deemed a danger to them.
PM Narendra Modi catapults more projects in Varanasi Lucknow sources stated that Launching development projects worth Rs 550 crore, Prime Minister Narendra Modi said Varanasi is being developed as the “Gateway to East India” and presented a report card to voters of his Lok Sabha constituency, claiming that before his election the holy city was at the mercy of the Lord under previous governments.
- Hong Kong based airline painted out error in Company's Name
- Big win for Women Rights activists in Muslim Community in india
- EC yet to come out with poll schedule for Telangana
- UP Govt Doctors to stage protest on October 1
- Is Kapu community is moving away from YCP?
- Another brutal murder in Andhra - SHOCKING BRUTAL VIDEO Inside
- Stalin demands resignation of Thangamani!
- Will Congress give Special Status to AP?
- PMK ropes in an actor!
- You will be shocked to know Modi's asset value - No Cars or Houses!
- Apollo's shocker on CCTV!
- Pandya injured - Damage for India?
- Hima Das name nominated for Arjuna Award
- Korean Presidents signs agreement to Ease Tension
- Ambati questioned Chandrababu's motive behind involving in affairs of TRS party