Hyderabad sources have made a statement that film personalities from Telugu film industry paid their tributes to Indian cine superstar Sridevi at a condolence meeting organized here. According to sources the gathering was organized by T Subbarami Reddy Lalithakala Parishat (TSR-LKP).
Meanwhile the film actor Krishnam Raju, renowned playback singer P Susheela, former MLA and film actor Kota Srinivasa Rao, actors Jagapathi Babu, Rajasekhar, Jaya Prada, Jaya Sudha, Jeevitha and Amala Akkineni were among the names who offered their tributes at the meeting. Accordingly Sridevi, passed away on February 24 due to accidental drowning in Dubai at the age of 54.
Moreover the career of the actor, who entered the film
industry as a child artiste, acted in over 80 Telugu films and some of them
were 'Bobbili Puli', 'Padaharella Vayasu', 'Muddula Koduku', 'Vetagaadu'
among others. Further the Rajya Sabha member and former Union minister T
Subbarami Reddy recalled his association with the actor and added “Sridevi,
besides her great talent of acting had been a great human being in life”.
PM Narendra Modi catapults more projects in Varanasi Lucknow sources stated that Launching development projects worth Rs 550 crore, Prime Minister Narendra Modi said Varanasi is being developed as the “Gateway to East India” and presented a report card to voters of his Lok Sabha constituency, claiming that before his election the holy city was at the mercy of the Lord under previous governments.
- Hong Kong based airline painted out error in Company's Name
- Big win for Women Rights activists in Muslim Community in india
- EC yet to come out with poll schedule for Telangana
- UP Govt Doctors to stage protest on October 1
- Is Kapu community is moving away from YCP?
- Another brutal murder in Andhra - SHOCKING BRUTAL VIDEO Inside
- Stalin demands resignation of Thangamani!
- Will Congress give Special Status to AP?
- PMK ropes in an actor!
- You will be shocked to know Modi's asset value - No Cars or Houses!
- Apollo's shocker on CCTV!
- Pandya injured - Damage for India?
- Hima Das name nominated for Arjuna Award
- Korean Presidents signs agreement to Ease Tension
- Ambati questioned Chandrababu's motive behind involving in affairs of TRS party