Hyderabad sources have made a statement that film personalities from Telugu film industry paid their tributes to Indian cine superstar Sridevi at a condolence meeting organized here. According to sources the gathering was organized by T Subbarami Reddy Lalithakala Parishat (TSR-LKP).
Meanwhile the film actor Krishnam Raju, renowned playback singer P Susheela, former MLA and film actor Kota Srinivasa Rao, actors Jagapathi Babu, Rajasekhar, Jaya Prada, Jaya Sudha, Jeevitha and Amala Akkineni were among the names who offered their tributes at the meeting. Accordingly Sridevi, passed away on February 24 due to accidental drowning in Dubai at the age of 54.
Moreover the career of the actor, who entered the film
industry as a child artiste, acted in over 80 Telugu films and some of them
were 'Bobbili Puli', 'Padaharella Vayasu', 'Muddula Koduku', 'Vetagaadu'
among others. Further the Rajya Sabha member and former Union minister T
Subbarami Reddy recalled his association with the actor and added “Sridevi,
besides her great talent of acting had been a great human being in life”.
IFF kick-started in Chennai Accordingly the 16th edition of the Chennai International Film Festival was kicked off in the city on Thursday with an inaugural function held at Kalaivanar Arangam. Reports added the festival will continue for a week until December 20. It is spearheaded by Indo Cine Appreciation Foundation (ICAF), CIFF is an annual event that showcases some of the best National and International films and draws a huge crowd of cinephiles, both young and old from across the state.
- Nepal Govt banned usage of Indian Currency Notes
- Banks be closed for 5 Days due to Merger
- Has Harish Rao's post given by TRS Party Supreme KCR?
- TRS party considering giving a representation to EC regarding symbol issues
- 13 Miners trapped in Coal pit yet to be rescued
- Donald Trump's son-in-law short listed for President's next chief of staff
- Rehana Fathima gets a bail and ban!
- BJP to focus on caste based votes!