Washington sources reported that Trump did not specify whether he would travel to Jerusalem in May or sooner, given that his administration's intention is to send just a small delegation from the US diplomatic mission comprised of the ambassador and a few advisers to the Jerusalem ceremony, while the new embassy itself is under construction.
The President said, however, that the new embassy will be built very quickly. Meanwhile in addition, Trump expressed optimism regarding the future of his efforts to bring about peace between the Israelis and Palestinians, despite the fact that his decision to transfer the US Embassy to Jerusalem from Tel Aviv spurred the Palestinians to assert that the US president could not be a mediator in that process.
Furthermore Netanyahu thanked Trump for the
"historic" recognition of Jerusalem as Israel's capital and compared
the move to for instance the 1917 Balfour Declaration in which the then-British
foreign secretary promised the Jews a homeland in the Middle East. Moreover the
Israeli leader also emphasized the two nations' mutual concern about Iran's
activities in the region, saying that Tehran "must be stopped."
Cyclone Titli damaged power grid in North-South Telangana corridor Hyderabad sources stated that CMD of TS Genco and Transco D Prabhakar Rao said the availability of power supply to southern states including the state of Telangana would be affected for the next three days. Meanwhile when speaking in a special Power Coordination Committee convened to assess the damage, he said that the department would try to avoid inconveniencing the general public by tapping
- TRS Party promises to waive all loans of Farmers
- Why KCR calls Chandrababu Naidu as Sani or Ill luck?
- Uttam Kumar Reddy slammed KCR for out rightly 'copying' Congress manifesto
- Bengaluru ranked 216th spot by Swachh Bharat Survekshan
- Crime rate gone down in TN?
- Vishal files case
- KCR seeks 20,000 Crores for an irrigation project
- Janasena party looking for candidates..
- 600 women arrested against immigration policy by Trump
- Cops make an entry into priests rape case
- Why Yogi hestitated to wear a cap?
- Social war between TDP and YCP
- E-Commerce Firms growth in peak this festive season
- Sensor based Smart Traffic Signals to be installed in Bengaluru
- Will Gajwel people make KCR win?