According to sources as Telangana aims at catalyzing industrial growth in the state, with a focus on the life sciences sector, Government of Telangana is contemplating a ‘Vision 2030 action plan’ to boost the life sciences sector in the state. Meanwhile the IT and Industries Minister KT Rama Rao has met with the representatives of Telangana Life Sciences Advisory Committee in Hyderabad, where he discussed various investment opportunities and action plan to boost life sciences sector in the state.
According to sources KTR said that the government of Telangana aims at attracting new investments to the state and at the same time will give priority to the existing industries. Presently the government is also planning to set up an investment promotion body which will closely work with investors.
Moreover KTR has been emphasizing on the growth of the life sciences
sector in the state. Further during the inauguration of the BioAsia summit in
Hyderabad last month, the said that the government aims to double this
ecosystem in the state to $100 billion from the current $50 billion in 10 years
and will working with the industry to leverage its strength.
List of links & locations for donating funds & supplies to Kerala Flood Relief As per report heavy rains and the subsequent flooding in Kerala have wreaked havoc in several parts of the state. Meanwhile as houses have been completely waterlogged and destroyed, many have become homeless and taken refuge in relief camps. Several people have even been marooned in their own houses, without food, water, electricity and other basic supplies and following this, people from all quarters, including
- No 108 Services at night in AP
- 32,000 Servers, 595 Smart Homes in India in risk of leaking data
- States which declared Holiday on demise of Atal Bihari Vajpayee
- Ashok Leyland next focus is launching Double Decker Buses in Tamilnadu
- Vajpayee led a dedicated, Careless Work Ethics
- Will 3 UP Airports names be renamed?
- KCR orders Officers to be alert during heavy Rain
- What's Alagiri's next plan?
- Kollidam break leads to flood!
- A never before witnesses calamity in Kerala!
- Vajpayee cremated with National Honors!
- SC told Tamilnadu to scrupulously comply to reduce water level in Mullaiperiyaar Dam
- Hundreds of people fled fighting in Ghazni
- Rescue work in Kerala continued through night by all three defense forces
- Atal Bihari Vajpayee Cremation held on bank of Yamuna