According to sources as Telangana aims at catalyzing industrial growth in the state, with a focus on the life sciences sector, Government of Telangana is contemplating a ‘Vision 2030 action plan’ to boost the life sciences sector in the state. Meanwhile the IT and Industries Minister KT Rama Rao has met with the representatives of Telangana Life Sciences Advisory Committee in Hyderabad, where he discussed various investment opportunities and action plan to boost life sciences sector in the state.
According to sources KTR said that the government of Telangana aims at attracting new investments to the state and at the same time will give priority to the existing industries. Presently the government is also planning to set up an investment promotion body which will closely work with investors.
Moreover KTR has been emphasizing on the growth of the life sciences
sector in the state. Further during the inauguration of the BioAsia summit in
Hyderabad last month, the said that the government aims to double this
ecosystem in the state to $100 billion from the current $50 billion in 10 years
and will working with the industry to leverage its strength.
Putin uses election run-up to emphasize Russia's role as a major world power Moscow sources reported that Russia on Sunday is set to elect Vladimir Putin to a historic fourth Kremlin term, as the country faces increasing isolation over a spy poisoning in Britain and a fresh round of US sanctions. Meanwhile since taking power 18 years ago, Putin has stamped his total authority on the country, silencing opposition and reasserting Moscow's lost might abroad.
- Jagan Mohan Reddy will be the new Chief Minister says YSR Panchangam!
- Saudi Crown Prince Vision 2030 seeks to jump-start women's sports
- KCR plans to meet West Bengal CM soon
- Sonia Gandhi feels Modi's policies are dramebaazi
- Issue of No Confidence Motion brought attention of nation towards AP
- Sri Lanka lifted a week-long ban on Facebook
- Why Shami wants to meet West Bengal CM?
- President arrived in Bhubaneswar on a two day visit to Odisha
- US to assess the impact of Heartfulness Meditation on insomnia
- Pawan blasted Chandrababu Naidu, since he is misguided
- US provides 15% of its weapons imports throughout globe
- Presidential period prolonged for Xi Jingping
- Singapore, worlds most expensive city for 5th consecutive year
- Ugadi celebrations and scientific reasons?
- US President criticized by United States for election meddling & other actions