Within just 3 months of this year, 3 Indian cricket players have become parts of scandals involving women. While Mohamad Shami has been accused now, earlier Kuldeep Yadav was part of a scandal, and before a month it was Yuzvendra Chahal was a part of a controversy, and he became viral in the Internet.
Before few years, Chahal had been interacting through tweets with unknown girls too, even intimating those girls to check the private message he had sent them in their message inbox. While this controversy had cropped up days before his selection to the Indian team, the screenshots of his tweets had become viral. In case of Kuldeep Yadav, several intimate photos of girls had been posted in his Instagram account, and following that, he had posted that his account had been hacked by some miscreant, and then he also removed the photos, besides seeking apology from the girls involved, who were upset by this public shaming.
Now Mohamad Shami has got himself involved in a controversy, as even his wife has acknowledged that he had affairs with many women in the past, and had also accused him of attempting to murder her. However, despite so many scandals and accusations involving the Indian Cricket players, the BCCI has not responded at all, and there are also complaints that women are being exploited by cricketers with the help of agents.
Putin uses election run-up to emphasize Russia's role as a major world power Moscow sources reported that Russia on Sunday is set to elect Vladimir Putin to a historic fourth Kremlin term, as the country faces increasing isolation over a spy poisoning in Britain and a fresh round of US sanctions. Meanwhile since taking power 18 years ago, Putin has stamped his total authority on the country, silencing opposition and reasserting Moscow's lost might abroad.
- Jagan Mohan Reddy will be the new Chief Minister says YSR Panchangam!
- Saudi Crown Prince Vision 2030 seeks to jump-start women's sports
- KCR plans to meet West Bengal CM soon
- Sonia Gandhi feels Modi's policies are dramebaazi
- Issue of No Confidence Motion brought attention of nation towards AP
- Sri Lanka lifted a week-long ban on Facebook
- Why Shami wants to meet West Bengal CM?
- President arrived in Bhubaneswar on a two day visit to Odisha
- US to assess the impact of Heartfulness Meditation on insomnia
- Pawan blasted Chandrababu Naidu, since he is misguided
- US provides 15% of its weapons imports throughout globe
- Presidential period prolonged for Xi Jingping
- Singapore, worlds most expensive city for 5th consecutive year
- Ugadi celebrations and scientific reasons?
- US President criticized by United States for election meddling & other actions