Following numerous cases of bank defaulting and frauds, the Business Tycoon Vijay Mallya had escaped from India, and is in the hiding in London, and now, in a similar way, industrialists turned fraudsters like Nirav Modi too have escaped from India. In such a crisis situation, Vijay Mallya's luxury yacht has now got itself into a huge trouble.
While the lavish lifestyle of Vijay Mallya is a known fact, not many know that he owns luxury cruises and yachts as well. One among these is the 93 million dollar worth yacht named Indian Empress, which amounts to 604.17 crores in Indian rupees. Now, with the pending payment of salary to staffs working in Indian Empress alone crossing more than 1 million dollars, the staffs have now filed a case against the company. Post the case filed by the employees, in an attempt to recover the pending payments for them, the yacht has been fenced all over, making it unable for Indian Empress to cross Malta.
More than 40 staffs belonging to
Britain, India, and Europe had been working on Indian Empress, and they had
never been paid their salary since September 2017. Now the Indian government is
trying different ways to bring back Mallya to India. It must be noted that
years back, Mallya's Kingfisher airlines too faced a similar situation of nonpayment
of salaries to employees followed by protests and strikes.
List of links & locations for donating funds & supplies to Kerala Flood Relief As per report heavy rains and the subsequent flooding in Kerala have wreaked havoc in several parts of the state. Meanwhile as houses have been completely waterlogged and destroyed, many have become homeless and taken refuge in relief camps. Several people have even been marooned in their own houses, without food, water, electricity and other basic supplies and following this, people from all quarters, including
- No 108 Services at night in AP
- 32,000 Servers, 595 Smart Homes in India in risk of leaking data
- States which declared Holiday on demise of Atal Bihari Vajpayee
- Ashok Leyland next focus is launching Double Decker Buses in Tamilnadu
- Vajpayee led a dedicated, Careless Work Ethics
- Will 3 UP Airports names be renamed?
- KCR orders Officers to be alert during heavy Rain
- What's Alagiri's next plan?
- Kollidam break leads to flood!
- A never before witnesses calamity in Kerala!
- Vajpayee cremated with National Honors!
- SC told Tamilnadu to scrupulously comply to reduce water level in Mullaiperiyaar Dam
- Hundreds of people fled fighting in Ghazni
- Rescue work in Kerala continued through night by all three defense forces
- Atal Bihari Vajpayee Cremation held on bank of Yamuna