Following numerous cases of bank defaulting and frauds, the Business Tycoon Vijay Mallya had escaped from India, and is in the hiding in London, and now, in a similar way, industrialists turned fraudsters like Nirav Modi too have escaped from India. In such a crisis situation, Vijay Mallya's luxury yacht has now got itself into a huge trouble.
While the lavish lifestyle of Vijay Mallya is a known fact, not many know that he owns luxury cruises and yachts as well. One among these is the 93 million dollar worth yacht named Indian Empress, which amounts to 604.17 crores in Indian rupees. Now, with the pending payment of salary to staffs working in Indian Empress alone crossing more than 1 million dollars, the staffs have now filed a case against the company. Post the case filed by the employees, in an attempt to recover the pending payments for them, the yacht has been fenced all over, making it unable for Indian Empress to cross Malta.
More than 40 staffs belonging to
Britain, India, and Europe had been working on Indian Empress, and they had
never been paid their salary since September 2017. Now the Indian government is
trying different ways to bring back Mallya to India. It must be noted that
years back, Mallya's Kingfisher airlines too faced a similar situation of nonpayment
of salaries to employees followed by protests and strikes.
Southern states join hands against Modi!! Despite heavy troubles given to people with demonetization, to the traders and businessmen with the implementation of GST, and the constant failures and non implementation of promised and proposed government schemes leading to a drastic economic downfall, the Modi lead government has been in the rule yet. However, the situation has now deteriorated further. The Modi lead BJP had won the 2014 Lok Sabha elections, winning by a majority of 282 seats, and coming to rule.
- Putin uses election run-up to emphasize Russia's role as a major world power
- Jagan Mohan Reddy will be the new Chief Minister says YSR Panchangam!
- Saudi Crown Prince Vision 2030 seeks to jump-start women's sports
- KCR plans to meet West Bengal CM soon
- Sonia Gandhi feels Modi's policies are dramebaazi
- Issue of No Confidence Motion brought attention of nation towards AP
- Sri Lanka lifted a week-long ban on Facebook
- Why Shami wants to meet West Bengal CM?
- President arrived in Bhubaneswar on a two day visit to Odisha
- US to assess the impact of Heartfulness Meditation on insomnia
- Pawan blasted Chandrababu Naidu, since he is misguided
- US provides 15% of its weapons imports throughout globe
- Presidential period prolonged for Xi Jingping
- Singapore, worlds most expensive city for 5th consecutive year
- Ugadi celebrations and scientific reasons?