The scandalous case of Indian Cricketer Mohammed Shami has taken a dirty turn, after his wife Hasin Jahan has claimed that the star cricketer has been having multiple affairs. In fact, Jahan had went to the extent of taking it to her Facebook account to share photos of Shami's Facebook Messenger and WhatsApp chats, and these chats even included photos of women alleged to have been in a relationship with Shami.
Jahan also said that Shami had beaten her after India's recent South Africa your, and that his brother and mother tortured (which went as long as 2-3 am in the morning) and went on to the extent of threatening to kill her.
Though Jahan tried to cope up with
him just for the sake of her family and daughter, she decided not to tolerate
anymore, and decided to take legal actions with the evidences she has secured.
Jahan revealed that Shami was a big flirt, and never treated her like his wife,
but added that she won't be divorcing him till her last breath, and will drag
him to court.
List of links & locations for donating funds & supplies to Kerala Flood Relief As per report heavy rains and the subsequent flooding in Kerala have wreaked havoc in several parts of the state. Meanwhile as houses have been completely waterlogged and destroyed, many have become homeless and taken refuge in relief camps. Several people have even been marooned in their own houses, without food, water, electricity and other basic supplies and following this, people from all quarters, including
- No 108 Services at night in AP
- 32,000 Servers, 595 Smart Homes in India in risk of leaking data
- States which declared Holiday on demise of Atal Bihari Vajpayee
- Ashok Leyland next focus is launching Double Decker Buses in Tamilnadu
- Vajpayee led a dedicated, Careless Work Ethics
- Will 3 UP Airports names be renamed?
- KCR orders Officers to be alert during heavy Rain
- What's Alagiri's next plan?
- Kollidam break leads to flood!
- A never before witnesses calamity in Kerala!
- Vajpayee cremated with National Honors!
- SC told Tamilnadu to scrupulously comply to reduce water level in Mullaiperiyaar Dam
- Hundreds of people fled fighting in Ghazni
- Rescue work in Kerala continued through night by all three defense forces
- Atal Bihari Vajpayee Cremation held on bank of Yamuna