Chennai sources have stated that it is still very early to say anything about what impact Superstar Rajinikanth can create in Tamilnadu politics and how much support he will get from people in next Assembly elections. But, it seems Rajini has full faith that he will surely become the next CM of Tamilnadu.
Meanwhile in his recent address at an event, Rajinikanth reportedly declared that he would occupy the leadership vacuum in Tamilnadu that was caused by former CMs Jayalalitha's death and Karunanidhi's retirement. He uttered that "Jayalalitha and Karunanidhi were great leaders. However, the throne has fallen vacant now, or it is in the incapable hands. So, he will occupy it. God is on our side".
Moreover Rajini asserted that he had to leave
cinema and enter politics as the politicians in power were not doing their job.
Furthermore the 'Kabali' star even warned seasoned politicians, who have been
making fun of his delayed entry in politics. Rajinikanth added that the
political bug had bit him two decades ago itself and that he had been following
politics closely ever since.
Will Vedanta's Copper Smelter be closed permanently? Tuticorin sources stated that Tamilnadu government said on Thursday that it was seeking a permanent closure of a big copper smelter run by London-listed Vedanta Resources after 13 people died in protests demanding the closure of the plant on environmental grounds. Sandeep Nanduri, the top official of the district where the plant is located said "The government's position is very clear, it doesn't want the plant to run”.
- Hyderabadi Business magnet donates 1 Crore to TTD
- Can Chandrababu Naidu could bring Special Category Status to AP through his National Charisma?
- North Korea carried out demolition of its nuclear test site
- Rahul Gandhi dares PM for a fuel challenge
- Blue Methane flames burning in Hawaii Volcano
- Will Tuticorin return back to normalcy by new Collector?
- VIDEO emerged showing inhuman reaction of police in Tuticorin
- BJP has not given up its hopes on Karnataka yet
- CM Palanisamy's said anti social elements took protesters to wrong path
- Is there any master plan behind death of celebrities son?
- Deadly Nipah Virus taken its toll with one more person
- Bollywood pair Ranveer Singh & Deepika Padukone wedding date finalized
- State wide Bandh in Tamilnadu on May 25 in Sterlite issue
- DMK Chief Stalin evicted from Secretariat premises
- Will HD Kumaraswamy bring Karnataka as a model for India?