Chennai sources have stated that it is still very early to say anything about what impact Superstar Rajinikanth can create in Tamilnadu politics and how much support he will get from people in next Assembly elections. But, it seems Rajini has full faith that he will surely become the next CM of Tamilnadu.
Meanwhile in his recent address at an event, Rajinikanth reportedly declared that he would occupy the leadership vacuum in Tamilnadu that was caused by former CMs Jayalalitha's death and Karunanidhi's retirement. He uttered that "Jayalalitha and Karunanidhi were great leaders. However, the throne has fallen vacant now, or it is in the incapable hands. So, he will occupy it. God is on our side".
Moreover Rajini asserted that he had to leave
cinema and enter politics as the politicians in power were not doing their job.
Furthermore the 'Kabali' star even warned seasoned politicians, who have been
making fun of his delayed entry in politics. Rajinikanth added that the
political bug had bit him two decades ago itself and that he had been following
politics closely ever since.
Hyderabad Police booked 12 Websites for publishing defamatory article Hyderabad sources made a statement that after taking swift action on websites that posted news of a rumored affair between film actor Prabhas and Y.S. Sharmila, sister of YSRCP chief Y.S Jaganmohan Reddy, the Hyderabad Police sent notices to 12 websites which have published such defamatory articles and videos.
- GHMC shelving its plan to revise property tax rates
- Again old rupee notes in Chennai!
- World's first genetically modified child!
- Edappadi checks food quality!
- Will DMK intervene in Mekedatu project?
- Prakash Raj to contest election as an Independent from Bengaluru-Central constituency
- Religion politics have not fared well in the South
- Paytm's New Feature adds benefit to Partner Merchants
- Deepika Padukone titled World's Most Beautiful Bride
- Amazon's New Year Sale delivery makes Record!!!
- Lord Vishnu statue carved from a monolithic block reached Singarapettai
- Jio New Year Offer recharges done between December 28, 2018, to January 31, 2019
- 437 CCTV Cameras installed in Chennai, Kilpauk Jurisdiction
- High Court Justice orders 37 ISPs to block 12,000 Websites
- Trump cancelled his own participation in Davos, citing row over his proposed wall