According to sources airline's chief, Amar Abrol said just a few days ago, the budget passenger carrier announced the addition of Nagpur and Indore to its network, effective March 17. Accordingly it will also introduce new routes connecting Bengaluru, Kolkata, Goa, Indore and Nagpur. Meanwhile in addition, the airline will operate daily flights connecting its two hubs Bengaluru and Kolkata which will become operational from March 25.
He said "We are not shying away from India. We will first commence flight operations to new domestic destinations and increase frequencies. In all we are looking at starting flights to four to five new cities in this year". Further it recently started the "Big Sale" promotion with all-in one-way fares starting at Rs 799 for domestic travel.
Meanwhile according to Abrol, apart from adding more domestic flight
frequencies, the airline is "steadily working" towards
"break-even" by the year end. Furthermore on the perils of high crude
oil prices denting the airline's ability to offer lower fares, Abrol said
AirAsia India will continue to offer "lowest possible fares" to its
Parakala quits AP govt as advisor Parakala quits AP govt as advisor In a swift development in the State, Parakala Prabhakar had resigned to his Media Advisor post for the Andhra Pradesh government. He had sent his resignation to Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu on Tuesday noon, ahead of the Cabinet meeting scheduled for this evening.
- Why Mahesh Babu met Uttarakhand CM?
- 3 killed in Japan's Osaka City due to Earthquake
- PM Modi lightened up Chandrababu Naidu by lauding him
- By 2020, 21 major cities expected to reach zero groundwater level
- Melania Trump did not denounce Donald Trump's administration's policy, called for immigration reform to fix issue
- YSR Congress ridicules Andhra Jyothis poll survey
- Kiren Rijju supports Anushka and Kohli!
- Airtel users can now get an exciting new plan!
- VVL is more into farmers issues
- S Ve Shekar who should be arrested is taking a Selfie with TN ministers - Pathetic Tamil Nadu!
- Audi faces troubles with Emission test!
- Rajya Sabha deputy chairman election, tough time for NDA, UPA
- Anushka scolding a man for littering VIDEO goes viral
- Minor leak detected in Sulphuric acid in Vedanta south Indian copper smelter
- Yoga for Beginners and Experienced People