According to sources airline's chief, Amar Abrol said just a few days ago, the budget passenger carrier announced the addition of Nagpur and Indore to its network, effective March 17. Accordingly it will also introduce new routes connecting Bengaluru, Kolkata, Goa, Indore and Nagpur. Meanwhile in addition, the airline will operate daily flights connecting its two hubs Bengaluru and Kolkata which will become operational from March 25.
He said "We are not shying away from India. We will first commence flight operations to new domestic destinations and increase frequencies. In all we are looking at starting flights to four to five new cities in this year". Further it recently started the "Big Sale" promotion with all-in one-way fares starting at Rs 799 for domestic travel.
Meanwhile according to Abrol, apart from adding more domestic flight
frequencies, the airline is "steadily working" towards
"break-even" by the year end. Furthermore on the perils of high crude
oil prices denting the airline's ability to offer lower fares, Abrol said
AirAsia India will continue to offer "lowest possible fares" to its
IFF kick-started in Chennai Accordingly the 16th edition of the Chennai International Film Festival was kicked off in the city on Thursday with an inaugural function held at Kalaivanar Arangam. Reports added the festival will continue for a week until December 20. It is spearheaded by Indo Cine Appreciation Foundation (ICAF), CIFF is an annual event that showcases some of the best National and International films and draws a huge crowd of cinephiles, both young and old from across the state.
- Nepal Govt banned usage of Indian Currency Notes
- Banks be closed for 5 Days due to Merger
- Has Harish Rao's post given by TRS Party Supreme KCR?
- TRS party considering giving a representation to EC regarding symbol issues
- 13 Miners trapped in Coal pit yet to be rescued
- Donald Trump's son-in-law short listed for President's next chief of staff
- Rehana Fathima gets a bail and ban!
- BJP to focus on caste based votes!