According to sources airline's chief, Amar Abrol said just a few days ago, the budget passenger carrier announced the addition of Nagpur and Indore to its network, effective March 17. Accordingly it will also introduce new routes connecting Bengaluru, Kolkata, Goa, Indore and Nagpur. Meanwhile in addition, the airline will operate daily flights connecting its two hubs Bengaluru and Kolkata which will become operational from March 25.
He said "We are not shying away from India. We will first commence flight operations to new domestic destinations and increase frequencies. In all we are looking at starting flights to four to five new cities in this year". Further it recently started the "Big Sale" promotion with all-in one-way fares starting at Rs 799 for domestic travel.
Meanwhile according to Abrol, apart from adding more domestic flight
frequencies, the airline is "steadily working" towards
"break-even" by the year end. Furthermore on the perils of high crude
oil prices denting the airline's ability to offer lower fares, Abrol said
AirAsia India will continue to offer "lowest possible fares" to its
US President criticized by United States for election meddling & other actions Washington sources added that United States took its most notable action against Russia since Donald Trump became president, slapping sanctions on a group of Russian individuals and entities, including Moscow’s intelligence services, for meddling in the 2016 US election and malicious cyber attacks. Accordingly under pressure to act, the administration still deferred making a move targeting Russian government officials and oligarchs, those closest to Russian President Vladimir Putin.
- Hari Krishna Nandamuri appreciated Shri Chandrababu Naidu's decision
- This Chinese Couple portrait shocked them
- Will Tamilnadu's AIADMK pull out of BJP led NDA government?
- Shiv Sena directly attacks BJP!!
- Popular singer gets 2 years imprisonment!!
- Verdict delayed in Amit Shah Case!!
- Congress blames admin for controversial tweet!
- Which part of India is New Engine for India's growth for PM?
- Telangana CM's Telugu New Year gift
- Russia warns retaliation against expulsion of its envoys
- Brand new pedestrian bridge collapsed at Florida International University in Miami
- Porn star Stormy Daniels goes to court on July 12 to discuss her affair with Trump
- Amazon expands capabilities of Echo home speakers
- US-Bangla suspended Airlines to Kathmandu
- Donald Trump's Junior's divorse to former model Vanessa is on rocks