Accordingly India has 121 billionaires 19 more than last year by making them the third largest group of the ultra rich after those from the US and China, according to Forbes, the business magazine that produces an annual list. Sources have reported that Mukesh Ambani, the energy and petrochemicals magnate, who keeps his standing as the richest Indian, is richer by $16.9 billion in 2018 with assets of $40.1 billion.
Meanwhile according to the magazine's list released online he moved up to the 19th global rank on the list of 2,208 billionaires worldwide. In 2017, he ranked 33rd with $23.2 billion. Moreover Amazon founder Jeff Bezos is the world's richest man with assets valued at $112 billion, overtaking Microsoft co-founder Bill Gates whose fortune is valued at $90 billion and investor Warren Buffet with $84 billion.
Moreover Software company HCL's founder Shiv Nadar is the fourth richest
Indian on the list with $14.6 billion and is ranked 98 globally. Furthermore
there are nine others of Indian origin with assets over $2 billion from
Australia, Britain, Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore and the US.
US President criticized by United States for election meddling & other actions Washington sources added that United States took its most notable action against Russia since Donald Trump became president, slapping sanctions on a group of Russian individuals and entities, including Moscow’s intelligence services, for meddling in the 2016 US election and malicious cyber attacks. Accordingly under pressure to act, the administration still deferred making a move targeting Russian government officials and oligarchs, those closest to Russian President Vladimir Putin.
- Hari Krishna Nandamuri appreciated Shri Chandrababu Naidu's decision
- This Chinese Couple portrait shocked them
- Will Tamilnadu's AIADMK pull out of BJP led NDA government?
- Shiv Sena directly attacks BJP!!
- Popular singer gets 2 years imprisonment!!
- Verdict delayed in Amit Shah Case!!
- Congress blames admin for controversial tweet!
- Which part of India is New Engine for India's growth for PM?
- Telangana CM's Telugu New Year gift
- Russia warns retaliation against expulsion of its envoys
- Brand new pedestrian bridge collapsed at Florida International University in Miami
- Porn star Stormy Daniels goes to court on July 12 to discuss her affair with Trump
- Amazon expands capabilities of Echo home speakers
- US-Bangla suspended Airlines to Kathmandu
- Donald Trump's Junior's divorse to former model Vanessa is on rocks