Accordingly India has 121 billionaires 19 more than last year by making them the third largest group of the ultra rich after those from the US and China, according to Forbes, the business magazine that produces an annual list. Sources have reported that Mukesh Ambani, the energy and petrochemicals magnate, who keeps his standing as the richest Indian, is richer by $16.9 billion in 2018 with assets of $40.1 billion.
Meanwhile according to the magazine's list released online he moved up to the 19th global rank on the list of 2,208 billionaires worldwide. In 2017, he ranked 33rd with $23.2 billion. Moreover Amazon founder Jeff Bezos is the world's richest man with assets valued at $112 billion, overtaking Microsoft co-founder Bill Gates whose fortune is valued at $90 billion and investor Warren Buffet with $84 billion.
Moreover Software company HCL's founder Shiv Nadar is the fourth richest
Indian on the list with $14.6 billion and is ranked 98 globally. Furthermore
there are nine others of Indian origin with assets over $2 billion from
Australia, Britain, Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore and the US.
TASMAC surpasses Petta! TASMAC sales have reached an all time blockbuster collections going past the magical 500 crores during the festive season of three day Pongal holidays. Compared to last year, the sales have increased by about 10 percent. There are about 5000 TASMAC outlets in TN and they are the major sources of income of the TN govt.
- Congress MP's trolls Amit and gets criticism!
- World's top four Richest Celebrity list with their individual net worth
- RBI Governor to cut Interest Rates
- PhonePe seen a remarkable growth in 2018 in offline business
- Vijayashanthi questions Why TRS shows fake statements
- SC orders protection for counterfeit travelers in Sabarimala issue
- Boxing Legend Muhammad Ali name for US Airport
- Reliance Jio Net Profit jumped to 65%
- Arun Jaitley to increase Income Tax Slabs Tax Rate
- Ola Money Postpaid offers a 15 day credit line to passengers
- Chill breeze to prolong for 4 days in Tamilnadu
- DMK Chief MK Stalin to attend Mamata Banerjee's Party meet on January 19
- Low cost Airline Scoot to adds 3 new South Indian cities
- Telangana new Assembly session begins with new Speaker
- Dinakaran suspects Edappadi Palanisamy!