According to latest report one in every three of 36% of women in India receives sexual and inappropriate calls or SMS' at least once a week. Meanwhile a survey has found which was conducted by communication app True caller, the survey titled "Understanding the Impact of Harassment and Spam Calls on Women", showed that 78% of women receive harassment calls with inappropriate and sexual content, while 82% receive unsolicited videos and pictures with inappropriate and sexual content at least once a week.
Meanwhile on an average, 50% of these calls and texts were anonymous, 11% were made by stalkers, and 3% were from a person known to them. Nearly two-thirds (62%) of the women were found to have taken measures against these calls, while 65% blocked the harasser's number, and another 48% installed a call blocking app.
But, only 10% of women filed a complaint to the police, while 7% named and
shamed the spammer on social media. Further according to the True caller’s
Insights 2017 report, India is plagued by the highest number of spam calls in
the world, with the average True caller user receiving 22.6 spam calls per
month. Moreover according to sources at least once a week, 72% of the women
surveyed received calls from fraudsters seeking to collect payments or
sensitive personal data, with 4% receiving counterfeit calls almost daily.
RSS & BJP believe in totalitarianism: Owaisi Hyderabad sources added that MIM president Asaduddin Owaisi reacted to RSS Mohan Bhagwat's demand for a law to build a grand Ram temple at Ayodhya. Meanwhile the Hyderabad MP said that Bhagwat's statement was a clear example of a nation converted into totalitarianism. Owaisi told reporters here "The RSS and BJP believe in totalitarianism and they do not believe in pluralism or in rule of law".
- A New Century luxury Sedan Car from Toyota
- PM Narendra Modi offered prayers at Shirdi Sai Baba Temple
- Train Bulldozes into a Crowd during Dussehra Festival in Amristar
- Donald Trump calls Congressman Gianforte an incredible Montana leader
- Nara Brahmani donated for Cyclone Titli affected areas
- Congress not ready to share their seats with other grand alliance
- Pon Radhakrishnan comments amid raging MeToo storm
- Prince Harry with Meghan having great time in Sydney Beach
- Know about Dussehra & Diwali Bank Holidays
- Bumrah responds to criticism
- Menaka Gandhi demands Internal Committee!
- Rains to begin in TN soon!
- Former chief minister of Uttar Pradesh, NT Tiwary passed away today
- Top Destinations to Spend Dussehra Holidays 2018
- Famous Temples to visit during Navaratri in South India