Ballia sources have reported that the incident comes amid an ongoing spate of incidents targeting statues and busts of known figures across the country. Accordingly Station House Officer, Nagra, Ram Dinesh Tiwari, said the statue was damaged and a poster was also found pasted on it. Recently the police have lodged a case against unidentified persons on a complaint by Kharuav village chief Dushyant Singh.
Moreover the officer said that the matter is being investigated. Further according to sources Tiwari said no arrests have been made and the vandalized of the Hanuman statue comes after a series of incidents targeting statues and busts across the country.
Moreover in Kolkata, a bust of Jana Sangh founder Syama Prasad Mookerjee
was damaged yesterday following the razing of statues of Soviet icon Vladimir
Illyich Lenin in Tripura. Further the bust of Dravidian movement founder E V
Ramasamy Periyar in Tamilnadu's Vellore was also desecrated triggering
widespread protests across the state.
Mega family ready to campaign for Pawan in 2019 Polls Andhra Pradesh sources have stated that the entire Mega family, which stood behind Pawan Kalyan in Sri Reddy issue, is now contemplating to campaign for Pawan and Janasena in 2019 polls. While Naga Babu openly announced that he would join Janasena at appropriate time, now Ram Charan joined the chorus. Charan, who usually abstains from politics, too announced that he is ready to rally for Babai in elections which is indeed a happy moment for all mega fans.
- Will Vedanta's Copper Smelter be closed permanently?
- Hyderabadi Business magnet donates 1 Crore to TTD
- Can Chandrababu Naidu could bring Special Category Status to AP through his National Charisma?
- North Korea carried out demolition of its nuclear test site
- Rahul Gandhi dares PM for a fuel challenge
- Blue Methane flames burning in Hawaii Volcano
- Will Tuticorin return back to normalcy by new Collector?
- VIDEO emerged showing inhuman reaction of police in Tuticorin
- BJP has not given up its hopes on Karnataka yet
- CM Palanisamy's said anti social elements took protesters to wrong path
- Is there any master plan behind death of celebrities son?
- Deadly Nipah Virus taken its toll with one more person
- Bollywood pair Ranveer Singh & Deepika Padukone wedding date finalized
- State wide Bandh in Tamilnadu on May 25 in Sterlite issue
- DMK Chief Stalin evicted from Secretariat premises