Ballia sources have reported that the incident comes amid an ongoing spate of incidents targeting statues and busts of known figures across the country. Accordingly Station House Officer, Nagra, Ram Dinesh Tiwari, said the statue was damaged and a poster was also found pasted on it. Recently the police have lodged a case against unidentified persons on a complaint by Kharuav village chief Dushyant Singh.
Moreover the officer said that the matter is being investigated. Further according to sources Tiwari said no arrests have been made and the vandalized of the Hanuman statue comes after a series of incidents targeting statues and busts across the country.
Moreover in Kolkata, a bust of Jana Sangh founder Syama Prasad Mookerjee
was damaged yesterday following the razing of statues of Soviet icon Vladimir
Illyich Lenin in Tripura. Further the bust of Dravidian movement founder E V
Ramasamy Periyar in Tamilnadu's Vellore was also desecrated triggering
widespread protests across the state.
RSS & BJP believe in totalitarianism: Owaisi Hyderabad sources added that MIM president Asaduddin Owaisi reacted to RSS Mohan Bhagwat's demand for a law to build a grand Ram temple at Ayodhya. Meanwhile the Hyderabad MP said that Bhagwat's statement was a clear example of a nation converted into totalitarianism. Owaisi told reporters here "The RSS and BJP believe in totalitarianism and they do not believe in pluralism or in rule of law".
- A New Century luxury Sedan Car from Toyota
- PM Narendra Modi offered prayers at Shirdi Sai Baba Temple
- Train Bulldozes into a Crowd during Dussehra Festival in Amristar
- Donald Trump calls Congressman Gianforte an incredible Montana leader
- Nara Brahmani donated for Cyclone Titli affected areas
- Congress not ready to share their seats with other grand alliance
- Pon Radhakrishnan comments amid raging MeToo storm
- Prince Harry with Meghan having great time in Sydney Beach
- Know about Dussehra & Diwali Bank Holidays
- Bumrah responds to criticism
- Menaka Gandhi demands Internal Committee!
- Rains to begin in TN soon!
- Former chief minister of Uttar Pradesh, NT Tiwary passed away today
- Top Destinations to Spend Dussehra Holidays 2018
- Famous Temples to visit during Navaratri in South India