Coca Cola is all set to venture into manufacturing of an alcoholic drink, based out of Japan. Currently, the top soft drink company is planning to experiment developing an alcopop style drink, with an alcohol content of 3-8% ABV.
It is being said that this new drink developed by Coca Cola is a modified version of the popular Japanese alcoholic beverage ChuHi alcoholic drink, which has a perfect mix of the locally produced spirit Sochu. Because of the special and distinct feature s of the drinks market in Japan, these items like Sochu and ChiHi will be available only in Japan.
Coca Cola, known widely for making
popular drinks like Coke, Sprite and the orange drink Fanta, is all set to try
its hands in manufacturing a canned alcoholic beverage which will have the mix
of sparkling water and Japanese drink in right proportions. While the
information on the launch date of the alcoholic drink is yet to be known, it
must be noted that Coca cola had sold wine before 40 years, and had left the
business in 1983.
Hyderabad Police booked 12 Websites for publishing defamatory article Hyderabad sources made a statement that after taking swift action on websites that posted news of a rumored affair between film actor Prabhas and Y.S. Sharmila, sister of YSRCP chief Y.S Jaganmohan Reddy, the Hyderabad Police sent notices to 12 websites which have published such defamatory articles and videos.
- GHMC shelving its plan to revise property tax rates
- Again old rupee notes in Chennai!
- World's first genetically modified child!
- Edappadi checks food quality!
- Will DMK intervene in Mekedatu project?
- Prakash Raj to contest election as an Independent from Bengaluru-Central constituency
- Religion politics have not fared well in the South
- Paytm's New Feature adds benefit to Partner Merchants
- Deepika Padukone titled World's Most Beautiful Bride
- Amazon's New Year Sale delivery makes Record!!!
- Lord Vishnu statue carved from a monolithic block reached Singarapettai
- Jio New Year Offer recharges done between December 28, 2018, to January 31, 2019
- 437 CCTV Cameras installed in Chennai, Kilpauk Jurisdiction
- High Court Justice orders 37 ISPs to block 12,000 Websites
- Trump cancelled his own participation in Davos, citing row over his proposed wall