Coca Cola is all set to venture into manufacturing of an alcoholic drink, based out of Japan. Currently, the top soft drink company is planning to experiment developing an alcopop style drink, with an alcohol content of 3-8% ABV.
It is being said that this new drink developed by Coca Cola is a modified version of the popular Japanese alcoholic beverage ChuHi alcoholic drink, which has a perfect mix of the locally produced spirit Sochu. Because of the special and distinct feature s of the drinks market in Japan, these items like Sochu and ChiHi will be available only in Japan.
Coca Cola, known widely for making
popular drinks like Coke, Sprite and the orange drink Fanta, is all set to try
its hands in manufacturing a canned alcoholic beverage which will have the mix
of sparkling water and Japanese drink in right proportions. While the
information on the launch date of the alcoholic drink is yet to be known, it
must be noted that Coca cola had sold wine before 40 years, and had left the
business in 1983.
Mega family ready to campaign for Pawan in 2019 Polls Andhra Pradesh sources have stated that the entire Mega family, which stood behind Pawan Kalyan in Sri Reddy issue, is now contemplating to campaign for Pawan and Janasena in 2019 polls. While Naga Babu openly announced that he would join Janasena at appropriate time, now Ram Charan joined the chorus. Charan, who usually abstains from politics, too announced that he is ready to rally for Babai in elections which is indeed a happy moment for all mega fans.
- Will Vedanta's Copper Smelter be closed permanently?
- Hyderabadi Business magnet donates 1 Crore to TTD
- Can Chandrababu Naidu could bring Special Category Status to AP through his National Charisma?
- North Korea carried out demolition of its nuclear test site
- Rahul Gandhi dares PM for a fuel challenge
- Blue Methane flames burning in Hawaii Volcano
- Will Tuticorin return back to normalcy by new Collector?
- VIDEO emerged showing inhuman reaction of police in Tuticorin
- BJP has not given up its hopes on Karnataka yet
- CM Palanisamy's said anti social elements took protesters to wrong path
- Is there any master plan behind death of celebrities son?
- Deadly Nipah Virus taken its toll with one more person
- Bollywood pair Ranveer Singh & Deepika Padukone wedding date finalized
- State wide Bandh in Tamilnadu on May 25 in Sterlite issue
- DMK Chief Stalin evicted from Secretariat premises