According to sources after filmmaker Koratala Siva, Tollywood senior actor and producer Manchu Mohan Babu denounced the central government for denying special category status, by calling it a 'step mother treatment' to the bifurcated Andhra Pradesh. Earlier during 2014 elections, Mohan Babu and his family members had a brief meeting with BJP's prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi and exuded confidence in his leadership.
Meanwhile according to sources later in 2015, he again met Modi in Delhi to invite him for wedding of Manchu Manoj and reiterated that PM Modi is the only capable candidate to develop India. But according to latest report the latest announcement by FM Arun Jaitley on denying special category status to AP seems to have pushed Mohan Babu over the line. Further the actor on Thursday fiercely tweeted, 'Why this step motherly treatment to Andhra Pradesh? What did A.P do wrong? What's going on with Special Status? Even when Telangana is supporting Special Status for A.P, is it just the sentiment of one state? Arunjaitley'
Moreover Tollywood filmmaker Koratala Siva attacked
PM Narendra Modi and questioned ’Do you honestly feel that Telugu states
are a part of India sir?' Furthermore it now remains to be seen if Mohan Babu's
tweet can ignite further strength to the demand of special status to AP from
List of links & locations for donating funds & supplies to Kerala Flood Relief As per report heavy rains and the subsequent flooding in Kerala have wreaked havoc in several parts of the state. Meanwhile as houses have been completely waterlogged and destroyed, many have become homeless and taken refuge in relief camps. Several people have even been marooned in their own houses, without food, water, electricity and other basic supplies and following this, people from all quarters, including
- No 108 Services at night in AP
- 32,000 Servers, 595 Smart Homes in India in risk of leaking data
- States which declared Holiday on demise of Atal Bihari Vajpayee
- Ashok Leyland next focus is launching Double Decker Buses in Tamilnadu
- Vajpayee led a dedicated, Careless Work Ethics
- Will 3 UP Airports names be renamed?
- KCR orders Officers to be alert during heavy Rain
- What's Alagiri's next plan?
- Kollidam break leads to flood!
- A never before witnesses calamity in Kerala!
- Vajpayee cremated with National Honors!
- SC told Tamilnadu to scrupulously comply to reduce water level in Mullaiperiyaar Dam
- Hundreds of people fled fighting in Ghazni
- Rescue work in Kerala continued through night by all three defense forces
- Atal Bihari Vajpayee Cremation held on bank of Yamuna