According to sources after filmmaker Koratala Siva, Tollywood senior actor and producer Manchu Mohan Babu denounced the central government for denying special category status, by calling it a 'step mother treatment' to the bifurcated Andhra Pradesh. Earlier during 2014 elections, Mohan Babu and his family members had a brief meeting with BJP's prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi and exuded confidence in his leadership.
Meanwhile according to sources later in 2015, he again met Modi in Delhi to invite him for wedding of Manchu Manoj and reiterated that PM Modi is the only capable candidate to develop India. But according to latest report the latest announcement by FM Arun Jaitley on denying special category status to AP seems to have pushed Mohan Babu over the line. Further the actor on Thursday fiercely tweeted, 'Why this step motherly treatment to Andhra Pradesh? What did A.P do wrong? What's going on with Special Status? Even when Telangana is supporting Special Status for A.P, is it just the sentiment of one state? Arunjaitley'
Moreover Tollywood filmmaker Koratala Siva attacked
PM Narendra Modi and questioned ’Do you honestly feel that Telugu states
are a part of India sir?' Furthermore it now remains to be seen if Mohan Babu's
tweet can ignite further strength to the demand of special status to AP from
RSS & BJP believe in totalitarianism: Owaisi Hyderabad sources added that MIM president Asaduddin Owaisi reacted to RSS Mohan Bhagwat's demand for a law to build a grand Ram temple at Ayodhya. Meanwhile the Hyderabad MP said that Bhagwat's statement was a clear example of a nation converted into totalitarianism. Owaisi told reporters here "The RSS and BJP believe in totalitarianism and they do not believe in pluralism or in rule of law".
- A New Century luxury Sedan Car from Toyota
- PM Narendra Modi offered prayers at Shirdi Sai Baba Temple
- Train Bulldozes into a Crowd during Dussehra Festival in Amristar
- Donald Trump calls Congressman Gianforte an incredible Montana leader
- Nara Brahmani donated for Cyclone Titli affected areas
- Congress not ready to share their seats with other grand alliance
- Pon Radhakrishnan comments amid raging MeToo storm
- Prince Harry with Meghan having great time in Sydney Beach
- Know about Dussehra & Diwali Bank Holidays
- Bumrah responds to criticism
- Menaka Gandhi demands Internal Committee!
- Rains to begin in TN soon!
- Former chief minister of Uttar Pradesh, NT Tiwary passed away today
- Top Destinations to Spend Dussehra Holidays 2018
- Famous Temples to visit during Navaratri in South India