According to sources after filmmaker Koratala Siva, Tollywood senior actor and producer Manchu Mohan Babu denounced the central government for denying special category status, by calling it a 'step mother treatment' to the bifurcated Andhra Pradesh. Earlier during 2014 elections, Mohan Babu and his family members had a brief meeting with BJP's prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi and exuded confidence in his leadership.
Meanwhile according to sources later in 2015, he again met Modi in Delhi to invite him for wedding of Manchu Manoj and reiterated that PM Modi is the only capable candidate to develop India. But according to latest report the latest announcement by FM Arun Jaitley on denying special category status to AP seems to have pushed Mohan Babu over the line. Further the actor on Thursday fiercely tweeted, 'Why this step motherly treatment to Andhra Pradesh? What did A.P do wrong? What's going on with Special Status? Even when Telangana is supporting Special Status for A.P, is it just the sentiment of one state? Arunjaitley'
Moreover Tollywood filmmaker Koratala Siva attacked
PM Narendra Modi and questioned ’Do you honestly feel that Telugu states
are a part of India sir?' Furthermore it now remains to be seen if Mohan Babu's
tweet can ignite further strength to the demand of special status to AP from
US President criticized by United States for election meddling & other actions Washington sources added that United States took its most notable action against Russia since Donald Trump became president, slapping sanctions on a group of Russian individuals and entities, including Moscow’s intelligence services, for meddling in the 2016 US election and malicious cyber attacks. Accordingly under pressure to act, the administration still deferred making a move targeting Russian government officials and oligarchs, those closest to Russian President Vladimir Putin.
- Hari Krishna Nandamuri appreciated Shri Chandrababu Naidu's decision
- This Chinese Couple portrait shocked them
- Will Tamilnadu's AIADMK pull out of BJP led NDA government?
- Shiv Sena directly attacks BJP!!
- Popular singer gets 2 years imprisonment!!
- Verdict delayed in Amit Shah Case!!
- Congress blames admin for controversial tweet!
- Which part of India is New Engine for India's growth for PM?
- Telangana CM's Telugu New Year gift
- Russia warns retaliation against expulsion of its envoys
- Brand new pedestrian bridge collapsed at Florida International University in Miami
- Porn star Stormy Daniels goes to court on July 12 to discuss her affair with Trump
- Amazon expands capabilities of Echo home speakers
- US-Bangla suspended Airlines to Kathmandu
- Donald Trump's Junior's divorse to former model Vanessa is on rocks