US President Donald Trump has accepted to meet North Korean leader Kim Jong Un on denuclearization. This has come as an unexpected announcement from the USA President. This meeting will happen by the end of May.
South Korean national security chief Chung Eui-Yong said, "Yes, A meeting is planned for our meeting on denuclearization. Kim pledged that North Korea will refrain from any further nuclear or missile tests. We hope to continue good relations with the USA. We are eager to meet President Trump as soon as possible. USA President also appreciated the meeting in May to achieve permanent denuclearization."
The White House also confirmed that Trump has accepted the invitation to meet Kim. The Place and Time of meeting are yet to be determined. So far, the Lower-Level engagement has taken for 27 years and nothing happened. So, this might be a change in History!
List of links & locations for donating funds & supplies to Kerala Flood Relief As per report heavy rains and the subsequent flooding in Kerala have wreaked havoc in several parts of the state. Meanwhile as houses have been completely waterlogged and destroyed, many have become homeless and taken refuge in relief camps. Several people have even been marooned in their own houses, without food, water, electricity and other basic supplies and following this, people from all quarters, including
- No 108 Services at night in AP
- 32,000 Servers, 595 Smart Homes in India in risk of leaking data
- States which declared Holiday on demise of Atal Bihari Vajpayee
- Ashok Leyland next focus is launching Double Decker Buses in Tamilnadu
- Vajpayee led a dedicated, Careless Work Ethics
- Will 3 UP Airports names be renamed?
- KCR orders Officers to be alert during heavy Rain
- What's Alagiri's next plan?
- Kollidam break leads to flood!
- A never before witnesses calamity in Kerala!
- Vajpayee cremated with National Honors!
- SC told Tamilnadu to scrupulously comply to reduce water level in Mullaiperiyaar Dam
- Hundreds of people fled fighting in Ghazni
- Rescue work in Kerala continued through night by all three defense forces
- Atal Bihari Vajpayee Cremation held on bank of Yamuna