US President Donald Trump has accepted to meet North Korean leader Kim Jong Un on denuclearization. This has come as an unexpected announcement from the USA President. This meeting will happen by the end of May.
South Korean national security chief Chung Eui-Yong said, "Yes, A meeting is planned for our meeting on denuclearization. Kim pledged that North Korea will refrain from any further nuclear or missile tests. We hope to continue good relations with the USA. We are eager to meet President Trump as soon as possible. USA President also appreciated the meeting in May to achieve permanent denuclearization."
The White House also confirmed that Trump has accepted the invitation to meet Kim. The Place and Time of meeting are yet to be determined. So far, the Lower-Level engagement has taken for 27 years and nothing happened. So, this might be a change in History!
Putin uses election run-up to emphasize Russia's role as a major world power Moscow sources reported that Russia on Sunday is set to elect Vladimir Putin to a historic fourth Kremlin term, as the country faces increasing isolation over a spy poisoning in Britain and a fresh round of US sanctions. Meanwhile since taking power 18 years ago, Putin has stamped his total authority on the country, silencing opposition and reasserting Moscow's lost might abroad.
- Jagan Mohan Reddy will be the new Chief Minister says YSR Panchangam!
- Saudi Crown Prince Vision 2030 seeks to jump-start women's sports
- KCR plans to meet West Bengal CM soon
- Sonia Gandhi feels Modi's policies are dramebaazi
- Issue of No Confidence Motion brought attention of nation towards AP
- Sri Lanka lifted a week-long ban on Facebook
- Why Shami wants to meet West Bengal CM?
- President arrived in Bhubaneswar on a two day visit to Odisha
- US to assess the impact of Heartfulness Meditation on insomnia
- Pawan blasted Chandrababu Naidu, since he is misguided
- US provides 15% of its weapons imports throughout globe
- Presidential period prolonged for Xi Jingping
- Singapore, worlds most expensive city for 5th consecutive year
- Ugadi celebrations and scientific reasons?
- US President criticized by United States for election meddling & other actions