Washington sources reported that Former US President Barack Obama was in advanced negotiations with Netflix to produce a series of high-profile shows that will provide him a global platform after his departure from the White House. Meanwhile a media report said under terms of a proposed deal, which is not yet final, Netflix would pay Obama and his wife, Michelle, for exclusive content that would be available only on the streaming service, which has nearly 118 million subscribers worldwide.
As per report the number of episodes and the formats for the shows has not been decided. Moreover Obama does not intend to use his Netflix shows to directly respond to President Donald Trump or conservative critics. Further according to the sources they said the Obamas had talked about producing shows that highlight inspirational stories.
Furthermore the executives from Apple and Amazon, which have their own
streaming services, have also expressed interest in talking with Obama about
content deals, and the New York Times quoted the sources as the deal between
Netflix and Obama would be a modern media twist on an approach that former
politicians have tried in the past.
List of links & locations for donating funds & supplies to Kerala Flood Relief As per report heavy rains and the subsequent flooding in Kerala have wreaked havoc in several parts of the state. Meanwhile as houses have been completely waterlogged and destroyed, many have become homeless and taken refuge in relief camps. Several people have even been marooned in their own houses, without food, water, electricity and other basic supplies and following this, people from all quarters, including
- No 108 Services at night in AP
- 32,000 Servers, 595 Smart Homes in India in risk of leaking data
- States which declared Holiday on demise of Atal Bihari Vajpayee
- Ashok Leyland next focus is launching Double Decker Buses in Tamilnadu
- Vajpayee led a dedicated, Careless Work Ethics
- Will 3 UP Airports names be renamed?
- KCR orders Officers to be alert during heavy Rain
- What's Alagiri's next plan?
- Kollidam break leads to flood!
- A never before witnesses calamity in Kerala!
- Vajpayee cremated with National Honors!
- SC told Tamilnadu to scrupulously comply to reduce water level in Mullaiperiyaar Dam
- Hundreds of people fled fighting in Ghazni
- Rescue work in Kerala continued through night by all three defense forces
- Atal Bihari Vajpayee Cremation held on bank of Yamuna