London sources reported that US actress Meghan Markle has been baptized by the leader of the Church of England ahead of her marriage to Prince Harry in May. Accordingly the Daily Mail reported that the Archbishop of Canterbury Justin Welby performed the 45 minute ceremony at London's Chapel Royal on Tuesday in the presence of Prince Charles, her future father-in-law.
According to sources PrinceHarry's Kensington Palace office declined to comment. Markle, 36, is understood to have chosen to be baptized and confirmed into the Anglican Church out of respect for Queen Elizabeth II's role as the head of the denomination. Moreover the ceremony involved the "Suits" actress being doused with holy water from the River Jordan from the private royal family font.
Further according to the Mail the couple will wed on May 19 at St George's
Chapel in Windsor Castle, a residence of Queen Elizabeth II's located west of
London. Accordingly Markle's father is an Episcopalian an offshoot of the
Anglican Church in the US while her mother belonged to another Protestant
denomination. However, she attended the Roman Catholic high school in Los
List of links & locations for donating funds & supplies to Kerala Flood Relief As per report heavy rains and the subsequent flooding in Kerala have wreaked havoc in several parts of the state. Meanwhile as houses have been completely waterlogged and destroyed, many have become homeless and taken refuge in relief camps. Several people have even been marooned in their own houses, without food, water, electricity and other basic supplies and following this, people from all quarters, including
- No 108 Services at night in AP
- 32,000 Servers, 595 Smart Homes in India in risk of leaking data
- States which declared Holiday on demise of Atal Bihari Vajpayee
- Ashok Leyland next focus is launching Double Decker Buses in Tamilnadu
- Vajpayee led a dedicated, Careless Work Ethics
- Will 3 UP Airports names be renamed?
- KCR orders Officers to be alert during heavy Rain
- What's Alagiri's next plan?
- Kollidam break leads to flood!
- A never before witnesses calamity in Kerala!
- Vajpayee cremated with National Honors!
- SC told Tamilnadu to scrupulously comply to reduce water level in Mullaiperiyaar Dam
- Hundreds of people fled fighting in Ghazni
- Rescue work in Kerala continued through night by all three defense forces
- Atal Bihari Vajpayee Cremation held on bank of Yamuna