According to sources the launch of these eight new trains was announced by Railway Minister Piyush Goyal who was in Bengaluru recently to inspect the ongoing physical survey work, required for preparing the detailed feasibility report, for a revamp of Bengaluru’s suburban railway network. Goyal said "The eight new trains will be added within a week".
Meanwhile out of these eight new trains, four will run between Hosur and Banaswadi, and two each between Byappanahalli-Whitefield, Krantiveera Sangolli Rayanna (Majestic)-Byappanahalli routes. Further when speaking about the feasibility study, AK Gupta, General Manager, and SWR said “The report will contain details of traffic projections, rate of return as well as a detailed map and alignment. We expect a total of 6 months for it to be ready.”
Meanwhile, Minister Goyal praised the current government and said that
expenditure during the current tenure has gone up by 250%. Furthermore the
minister claimed that "The speed of new lines added during the last four
years has increased by 200%. Similarly, doubling work has been speed up by
60%, electrification work has gone up from 8 km to 177 km per year".
Southern states join hands against Modi!! Despite heavy troubles given to people with demonetization, to the traders and businessmen with the implementation of GST, and the constant failures and non implementation of promised and proposed government schemes leading to a drastic economic downfall, the Modi lead government has been in the rule yet. However, the situation has now deteriorated further. The Modi lead BJP had won the 2014 Lok Sabha elections, winning by a majority of 282 seats, and coming to rule.
- Putin uses election run-up to emphasize Russia's role as a major world power
- Jagan Mohan Reddy will be the new Chief Minister says YSR Panchangam!
- Saudi Crown Prince Vision 2030 seeks to jump-start women's sports
- KCR plans to meet West Bengal CM soon
- Sonia Gandhi feels Modi's policies are dramebaazi
- Issue of No Confidence Motion brought attention of nation towards AP
- Sri Lanka lifted a week-long ban on Facebook
- Why Shami wants to meet West Bengal CM?
- President arrived in Bhubaneswar on a two day visit to Odisha
- US to assess the impact of Heartfulness Meditation on insomnia
- Pawan blasted Chandrababu Naidu, since he is misguided
- US provides 15% of its weapons imports throughout globe
- Presidential period prolonged for Xi Jingping
- Singapore, worlds most expensive city for 5th consecutive year
- Ugadi celebrations and scientific reasons?