Andhra Pradesh Congress Committee (APCC) Vice-President joined Pawan Kalyan's Janasena party today and he ditched the Congress Party. This has been a huge news for both the sides as he took this decision without much fuss.
Madasu Gangadharam is currently working as a VP to APCC shifted his gears and moved to Janasena Party. In an Official Press release by Hari Prasad, who is the Media Head of Janasena, it reads that "Pawan Kalyan garu is closely associated with Shri Madasu Gangadharam and he invited him to join Jana Sena.
Gangadharam who served the society for a long period and even worked as MLC twice in the past has joined Jana Sena. His experience, suggestions, and advice are going to be crucial in shaping up the party. After we requested him for the past few days, he joined our party today Officially." Madasu Gangadharam also resigned his post from Indian National Congress Party. Seems Pawan has started making his moves as a Politician!
Mega family ready to campaign for Pawan in 2019 Polls Andhra Pradesh sources have stated that the entire Mega family, which stood behind Pawan Kalyan in Sri Reddy issue, is now contemplating to campaign for Pawan and Janasena in 2019 polls. While Naga Babu openly announced that he would join Janasena at appropriate time, now Ram Charan joined the chorus. Charan, who usually abstains from politics, too announced that he is ready to rally for Babai in elections which is indeed a happy moment for all mega fans.
- Will Vedanta's Copper Smelter be closed permanently?
- Hyderabadi Business magnet donates 1 Crore to TTD
- Can Chandrababu Naidu could bring Special Category Status to AP through his National Charisma?
- North Korea carried out demolition of its nuclear test site
- Rahul Gandhi dares PM for a fuel challenge
- Blue Methane flames burning in Hawaii Volcano
- Will Tuticorin return back to normalcy by new Collector?
- VIDEO emerged showing inhuman reaction of police in Tuticorin
- BJP has not given up its hopes on Karnataka yet
- CM Palanisamy's said anti social elements took protesters to wrong path
- Is there any master plan behind death of celebrities son?
- Deadly Nipah Virus taken its toll with one more person
- Bollywood pair Ranveer Singh & Deepika Padukone wedding date finalized
- State wide Bandh in Tamilnadu on May 25 in Sterlite issue
- DMK Chief Stalin evicted from Secretariat premises