Andhra Pradesh Congress Committee (APCC) Vice-President joined Pawan Kalyan's Janasena party today and he ditched the Congress Party. This has been a huge news for both the sides as he took this decision without much fuss.
Madasu Gangadharam is currently working as a VP to APCC shifted his gears and moved to Janasena Party. In an Official Press release by Hari Prasad, who is the Media Head of Janasena, it reads that "Pawan Kalyan garu is closely associated with Shri Madasu Gangadharam and he invited him to join Jana Sena.
Gangadharam who served the society for a long period and even worked as MLC twice in the past has joined Jana Sena. His experience, suggestions, and advice are going to be crucial in shaping up the party. After we requested him for the past few days, he joined our party today Officially." Madasu Gangadharam also resigned his post from Indian National Congress Party. Seems Pawan has started making his moves as a Politician!
CM Chandrababu Naidu unveiled NTR statue Accordingly Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu on Friday unveiled a 36 feet tall statue of Telugu Desam Party (TDP) founder and actor turned politician N T Rama Rao at Sattenpalli in Guntur district. Reportedly the bronze statue has been erected on a 40 foot platform at NTR Sagar in the middle of the pond and the state government has plans to develop the region into a mini Tank Bund like the Hussainsagar in Hyderabad.
- Hyderabad Police booked 12 Websites for publishing defamatory article
- GHMC shelving its plan to revise property tax rates
- Again old rupee notes in Chennai!
- World's first genetically modified child!
- Edappadi checks food quality!
- Will DMK intervene in Mekedatu project?
- Prakash Raj to contest election as an Independent from Bengaluru-Central constituency
- Religion politics have not fared well in the South
- Paytm's New Feature adds benefit to Partner Merchants
- Deepika Padukone titled World's Most Beautiful Bride
- Amazon's New Year Sale delivery makes Record!!!
- Lord Vishnu statue carved from a monolithic block reached Singarapettai
- Jio New Year Offer recharges done between December 28, 2018, to January 31, 2019
- 437 CCTV Cameras installed in Chennai, Kilpauk Jurisdiction
- High Court Justice orders 37 ISPs to block 12,000 Websites