Andhra Pradesh Congress Committee (APCC) Vice-President joined Pawan Kalyan's Janasena party today and he ditched the Congress Party. This has been a huge news for both the sides as he took this decision without much fuss.
Madasu Gangadharam is currently working as a VP to APCC shifted his gears and moved to Janasena Party. In an Official Press release by Hari Prasad, who is the Media Head of Janasena, it reads that "Pawan Kalyan garu is closely associated with Shri Madasu Gangadharam and he invited him to join Jana Sena.
Gangadharam who served the society for a long period and even worked as MLC twice in the past has joined Jana Sena. His experience, suggestions, and advice are going to be crucial in shaping up the party. After we requested him for the past few days, he joined our party today Officially." Madasu Gangadharam also resigned his post from Indian National Congress Party. Seems Pawan has started making his moves as a Politician!
Putin uses election run-up to emphasize Russia's role as a major world power Moscow sources reported that Russia on Sunday is set to elect Vladimir Putin to a historic fourth Kremlin term, as the country faces increasing isolation over a spy poisoning in Britain and a fresh round of US sanctions. Meanwhile since taking power 18 years ago, Putin has stamped his total authority on the country, silencing opposition and reasserting Moscow's lost might abroad.
- Jagan Mohan Reddy will be the new Chief Minister says YSR Panchangam!
- Saudi Crown Prince Vision 2030 seeks to jump-start women's sports
- KCR plans to meet West Bengal CM soon
- Sonia Gandhi feels Modi's policies are dramebaazi
- Issue of No Confidence Motion brought attention of nation towards AP
- Sri Lanka lifted a week-long ban on Facebook
- Why Shami wants to meet West Bengal CM?
- President arrived in Bhubaneswar on a two day visit to Odisha
- US to assess the impact of Heartfulness Meditation on insomnia
- Pawan blasted Chandrababu Naidu, since he is misguided
- US provides 15% of its weapons imports throughout globe
- Presidential period prolonged for Xi Jingping
- Singapore, worlds most expensive city for 5th consecutive year
- Ugadi celebrations and scientific reasons?
- US President criticized by United States for election meddling & other actions