Andhra Pradesh Congress Committee (APCC) Vice-President joined Pawan Kalyan's Janasena party today and he ditched the Congress Party. This has been a huge news for both the sides as he took this decision without much fuss.
Madasu Gangadharam is currently working as a VP to APCC shifted his gears and moved to Janasena Party. In an Official Press release by Hari Prasad, who is the Media Head of Janasena, it reads that "Pawan Kalyan garu is closely associated with Shri Madasu Gangadharam and he invited him to join Jana Sena.
Gangadharam who served the society for a long period and even worked as MLC twice in the past has joined Jana Sena. His experience, suggestions, and advice are going to be crucial in shaping up the party. After we requested him for the past few days, he joined our party today Officially." Madasu Gangadharam also resigned his post from Indian National Congress Party. Seems Pawan has started making his moves as a Politician!
List of links & locations for donating funds & supplies to Kerala Flood Relief As per report heavy rains and the subsequent flooding in Kerala have wreaked havoc in several parts of the state. Meanwhile as houses have been completely waterlogged and destroyed, many have become homeless and taken refuge in relief camps. Several people have even been marooned in their own houses, without food, water, electricity and other basic supplies and following this, people from all quarters, including
- No 108 Services at night in AP
- 32,000 Servers, 595 Smart Homes in India in risk of leaking data
- States which declared Holiday on demise of Atal Bihari Vajpayee
- Ashok Leyland next focus is launching Double Decker Buses in Tamilnadu
- Vajpayee led a dedicated, Careless Work Ethics
- Will 3 UP Airports names be renamed?
- KCR orders Officers to be alert during heavy Rain
- What's Alagiri's next plan?
- Kollidam break leads to flood!
- A never before witnesses calamity in Kerala!
- Vajpayee cremated with National Honors!
- SC told Tamilnadu to scrupulously comply to reduce water level in Mullaiperiyaar Dam
- Hundreds of people fled fighting in Ghazni
- Rescue work in Kerala continued through night by all three defense forces
- Atal Bihari Vajpayee Cremation held on bank of Yamuna