A new law has been passed in Rajasthan, according to which anyone sexually abusing and molesting girls below the age of 12 will be hanged to death. A law was formulated recently by the Rajasthan government, to control sexual violence and protect girl children, and hang people who rape children below the age of 12.
This proposal had obtained support and was unanimous agreement, following which the same was passed as a law. It must be noted that this law came into existence and implementation in Madhya Pradesh from last December, and is due for implementation in Haryana, in a few months.
The central government is also
emphasizing on the implementation of the same law in states like Karnataka and
Maharashtra one after the other. This law is applicable not just for
individuals who harass and molest/rape a girl, but also to groups involved in
raping/ gang rape. The law has a clear mention that in case of a gang rape,
involving more than one sexual abuser/ molester, all the accused involved in
the heinous crime will be hanged to death. This law has received rousing
reception from people.
List of links & locations for donating funds & supplies to Kerala Flood Relief As per report heavy rains and the subsequent flooding in Kerala have wreaked havoc in several parts of the state. Meanwhile as houses have been completely waterlogged and destroyed, many have become homeless and taken refuge in relief camps. Several people have even been marooned in their own houses, without food, water, electricity and other basic supplies and following this, people from all quarters, including
- No 108 Services at night in AP
- 32,000 Servers, 595 Smart Homes in India in risk of leaking data
- States which declared Holiday on demise of Atal Bihari Vajpayee
- Ashok Leyland next focus is launching Double Decker Buses in Tamilnadu
- Vajpayee led a dedicated, Careless Work Ethics
- Will 3 UP Airports names be renamed?
- KCR orders Officers to be alert during heavy Rain
- What's Alagiri's next plan?
- Kollidam break leads to flood!
- A never before witnesses calamity in Kerala!
- Vajpayee cremated with National Honors!
- SC told Tamilnadu to scrupulously comply to reduce water level in Mullaiperiyaar Dam
- Hundreds of people fled fighting in Ghazni
- Rescue work in Kerala continued through night by all three defense forces
- Atal Bihari Vajpayee Cremation held on bank of Yamuna