A new law has been passed in Rajasthan, according to which anyone sexually abusing and molesting girls below the age of 12 will be hanged to death. A law was formulated recently by the Rajasthan government, to control sexual violence and protect girl children, and hang people who rape children below the age of 12.
This proposal had obtained support and was unanimous agreement, following which the same was passed as a law. It must be noted that this law came into existence and implementation in Madhya Pradesh from last December, and is due for implementation in Haryana, in a few months.
The central government is also
emphasizing on the implementation of the same law in states like Karnataka and
Maharashtra one after the other. This law is applicable not just for
individuals who harass and molest/rape a girl, but also to groups involved in
raping/ gang rape. The law has a clear mention that in case of a gang rape,
involving more than one sexual abuser/ molester, all the accused involved in
the heinous crime will be hanged to death. This law has received rousing
reception from people.
Putin uses election run-up to emphasize Russia's role as a major world power Moscow sources reported that Russia on Sunday is set to elect Vladimir Putin to a historic fourth Kremlin term, as the country faces increasing isolation over a spy poisoning in Britain and a fresh round of US sanctions. Meanwhile since taking power 18 years ago, Putin has stamped his total authority on the country, silencing opposition and reasserting Moscow's lost might abroad.
- Jagan Mohan Reddy will be the new Chief Minister says YSR Panchangam!
- Saudi Crown Prince Vision 2030 seeks to jump-start women's sports
- KCR plans to meet West Bengal CM soon
- Sonia Gandhi feels Modi's policies are dramebaazi
- Issue of No Confidence Motion brought attention of nation towards AP
- Sri Lanka lifted a week-long ban on Facebook
- Why Shami wants to meet West Bengal CM?
- President arrived in Bhubaneswar on a two day visit to Odisha
- US to assess the impact of Heartfulness Meditation on insomnia
- Pawan blasted Chandrababu Naidu, since he is misguided
- US provides 15% of its weapons imports throughout globe
- Presidential period prolonged for Xi Jingping
- Singapore, worlds most expensive city for 5th consecutive year
- Ugadi celebrations and scientific reasons?
- US President criticized by United States for election meddling & other actions