Bengaluru sources reported that Twenty days after KT Naveen Kumar was picked up by the Special Investigation Team probing the Gauri Lankesh murder case, he has now been arrested and booked for murder. Naveen Kumar, the founder member of Hindu Yuve Sena, a fringe Hindu outfit, was taken to custody on February 18 by the Special Investigative Team in Bengaluru’s Upparpet while he was allegedly trying to sell an illegal country made 32 caliber revolver and 15 live bullets.
According to sources Naveen Kumar was produced before the 3rd ACMM court on Friday. Moreover the SIT submitted a sealed file to the judge containing crucial information obtained during the course of the investigation. Presently Naveen Kumar has been remanded to five day police custody and moreover the court has decided to hear the SIT's plea to conduct lie-detector test on Naveen Kumar on March 15.
Accordingly accused Naveen Kumar had objected to
undergoing this test when he was in the custody of the SIT. Hence, the
investigative officers petitioned the court. Moreover shockingly Naveen
was believed to be a part of a four member team hired to kill Gauri. Earlier on
February 24, officers of the Organized Crime Wing of the Central Crime Branch
(CCB), Bengaluru police had first arrested KT Naveen Kumar and he was booked
under the Arms Act.
RSS & BJP believe in totalitarianism: Owaisi Hyderabad sources added that MIM president Asaduddin Owaisi reacted to RSS Mohan Bhagwat's demand for a law to build a grand Ram temple at Ayodhya. Meanwhile the Hyderabad MP said that Bhagwat's statement was a clear example of a nation converted into totalitarianism. Owaisi told reporters here "The RSS and BJP believe in totalitarianism and they do not believe in pluralism or in rule of law".
- A New Century luxury Sedan Car from Toyota
- PM Narendra Modi offered prayers at Shirdi Sai Baba Temple
- Train Bulldozes into a Crowd during Dussehra Festival in Amristar
- Donald Trump calls Congressman Gianforte an incredible Montana leader
- Nara Brahmani donated for Cyclone Titli affected areas
- Congress not ready to share their seats with other grand alliance
- Pon Radhakrishnan comments amid raging MeToo storm
- Prince Harry with Meghan having great time in Sydney Beach
- Know about Dussehra & Diwali Bank Holidays
- Bumrah responds to criticism
- Menaka Gandhi demands Internal Committee!
- Rains to begin in TN soon!
- Former chief minister of Uttar Pradesh, NT Tiwary passed away today
- Top Destinations to Spend Dussehra Holidays 2018
- Famous Temples to visit during Navaratri in South India