Washington sources stated that US President Donald Trump has tumbled down more than 200 places in the world's billionaire rankings after losing around USD 400 million in his net worth from last year. Meanwhile the business tycoon, with 3.1 billion is now ranked 766th in 2018, down from a 544th ranking in 2017.
Furthermore Forbes, the American magazine which compiles a list of the world's richest people annually, attributed his decline to "a tough New York real estate market, particularly for retail locations; a costly lawsuit and an expensive presidential campaign." According to sources Trump also lost out around a billion dollars in net worth in 2017.
Moreover according to Daily News, Trump Tower, the
President's New York home, lost an estimated USD 41 million in value in 2017.
Presently another property on 57th St is losing a longtime tenant in Nike.
Further Trump also shelled out USD 25 million in settling lawsuits that alleged
his Trump University real estate courses defrauded students. Accordingly the billionaires
list features Amazon chief Jeff Bezos at the numero-uno spot, with his combined
wealth totaling to a mind-boggling USD 112 billion. At the second place is
former world's richest man and Microsoft founder Bill Gates, with his wealth at
USD 90 billion.
Southern states join hands against Modi!! Despite heavy troubles given to people with demonetization, to the traders and businessmen with the implementation of GST, and the constant failures and non implementation of promised and proposed government schemes leading to a drastic economic downfall, the Modi lead government has been in the rule yet. However, the situation has now deteriorated further. The Modi lead BJP had won the 2014 Lok Sabha elections, winning by a majority of 282 seats, and coming to rule.
- Putin uses election run-up to emphasize Russia's role as a major world power
- Jagan Mohan Reddy will be the new Chief Minister says YSR Panchangam!
- Saudi Crown Prince Vision 2030 seeks to jump-start women's sports
- KCR plans to meet West Bengal CM soon
- Sonia Gandhi feels Modi's policies are dramebaazi
- Issue of No Confidence Motion brought attention of nation towards AP
- Sri Lanka lifted a week-long ban on Facebook
- Why Shami wants to meet West Bengal CM?
- President arrived in Bhubaneswar on a two day visit to Odisha
- US to assess the impact of Heartfulness Meditation on insomnia
- Pawan blasted Chandrababu Naidu, since he is misguided
- US provides 15% of its weapons imports throughout globe
- Presidential period prolonged for Xi Jingping
- Singapore, worlds most expensive city for 5th consecutive year
- Ugadi celebrations and scientific reasons?