According to sources in a counter to Centre's stand on 'Special Category Status', the two Telugu Desham MPs Ashok Gajapathi Raju and Sujana Chowdary have quit Narendra Modi's cabinet on Thursday evening. Meanwhile the President of India also accepted both the resignations earlier today and tweeted that the role of 'Civil Aviation Minister' would be handled by Prime Minister himself.
As per the official tweet of Rashtrapati Bhavan it stated 'As advised by the Prime Minister, The President has directed that the work of the Ministry of Civil Aviation will be looked after by the Prime Minister'. Meanwhile suddenly, after Arun Jaitley reiterating that special status cannot be given to Andhra Pradesh, the two NDA alliance partners have confronted to the extent where the equation cannot be repaired anytime soon. Also, both the MPs who've submitted their resignations joined the protest with rest of the TDP members in parliament.
Meanwhile Ashok Gajapathi Raju was handling the
Ministry of Civil Aviation, Sujana Chowdary was minister of state for Science
and Technology and Earth Services. Further while submitting their resignations
to Prime Ministers, both the parliament members have briefed the reasons to
Narendra Modi in a 10 minute meeting.
Putin uses election run-up to emphasize Russia's role as a major world power Moscow sources reported that Russia on Sunday is set to elect Vladimir Putin to a historic fourth Kremlin term, as the country faces increasing isolation over a spy poisoning in Britain and a fresh round of US sanctions. Meanwhile since taking power 18 years ago, Putin has stamped his total authority on the country, silencing opposition and reasserting Moscow's lost might abroad.
- Jagan Mohan Reddy will be the new Chief Minister says YSR Panchangam!
- Saudi Crown Prince Vision 2030 seeks to jump-start women's sports
- KCR plans to meet West Bengal CM soon
- Sonia Gandhi feels Modi's policies are dramebaazi
- Issue of No Confidence Motion brought attention of nation towards AP
- Sri Lanka lifted a week-long ban on Facebook
- Why Shami wants to meet West Bengal CM?
- President arrived in Bhubaneswar on a two day visit to Odisha
- US to assess the impact of Heartfulness Meditation on insomnia
- Pawan blasted Chandrababu Naidu, since he is misguided
- US provides 15% of its weapons imports throughout globe
- Presidential period prolonged for Xi Jingping
- Singapore, worlds most expensive city for 5th consecutive year
- Ugadi celebrations and scientific reasons?
- US President criticized by United States for election meddling & other actions