According to sources in a counter to Centre's stand on 'Special Category Status', the two Telugu Desham MPs Ashok Gajapathi Raju and Sujana Chowdary have quit Narendra Modi's cabinet on Thursday evening. Meanwhile the President of India also accepted both the resignations earlier today and tweeted that the role of 'Civil Aviation Minister' would be handled by Prime Minister himself.
As per the official tweet of Rashtrapati Bhavan it stated 'As advised by the Prime Minister, The President has directed that the work of the Ministry of Civil Aviation will be looked after by the Prime Minister'. Meanwhile suddenly, after Arun Jaitley reiterating that special status cannot be given to Andhra Pradesh, the two NDA alliance partners have confronted to the extent where the equation cannot be repaired anytime soon. Also, both the MPs who've submitted their resignations joined the protest with rest of the TDP members in parliament.
Meanwhile Ashok Gajapathi Raju was handling the
Ministry of Civil Aviation, Sujana Chowdary was minister of state for Science
and Technology and Earth Services. Further while submitting their resignations
to Prime Ministers, both the parliament members have briefed the reasons to
Narendra Modi in a 10 minute meeting.
List of links & locations for donating funds & supplies to Kerala Flood Relief As per report heavy rains and the subsequent flooding in Kerala have wreaked havoc in several parts of the state. Meanwhile as houses have been completely waterlogged and destroyed, many have become homeless and taken refuge in relief camps. Several people have even been marooned in their own houses, without food, water, electricity and other basic supplies and following this, people from all quarters, including
- No 108 Services at night in AP
- 32,000 Servers, 595 Smart Homes in India in risk of leaking data
- States which declared Holiday on demise of Atal Bihari Vajpayee
- Ashok Leyland next focus is launching Double Decker Buses in Tamilnadu
- Vajpayee led a dedicated, Careless Work Ethics
- Will 3 UP Airports names be renamed?
- KCR orders Officers to be alert during heavy Rain
- What's Alagiri's next plan?
- Kollidam break leads to flood!
- A never before witnesses calamity in Kerala!
- Vajpayee cremated with National Honors!
- SC told Tamilnadu to scrupulously comply to reduce water level in Mullaiperiyaar Dam
- Hundreds of people fled fighting in Ghazni
- Rescue work in Kerala continued through night by all three defense forces
- Atal Bihari Vajpayee Cremation held on bank of Yamuna