Brussels sources reported that European Union spokeswoman Maja Kocijancic also welcomed reports that the North is willing to discuss ending its nuclear program and halt testing while talks take place, saying it could prepare the ground for a negotiated resolution. Meanwhile the global tensions with the reclusive regime have been at fever pitch for months, with Pyongyang testing nuclear and ballistic weapons in defiance of international condemnation and Trump and Kim trading insults, raising fears of war.
Kocijancic told reporters, saying the EU looked forward to the outcome of the talks that "They believe President Trump's readiness to accept Kim Jong Un's invitation to a summit meeting by May also represents a positive development". Moreover it EU has tough sanctions in place against North Korea over its nuclear and ballistic weapons programs as part of international efforts to force Pyongyang to the negotiating table.
Previously this week Seoul's national security adviser returned from talks
in Pyongyang with agreement for an inter-Korean summit in April and a pledge
from the North to end its nuclear program if its security is guaranteed.
List of links & locations for donating funds & supplies to Kerala Flood Relief As per report heavy rains and the subsequent flooding in Kerala have wreaked havoc in several parts of the state. Meanwhile as houses have been completely waterlogged and destroyed, many have become homeless and taken refuge in relief camps. Several people have even been marooned in their own houses, without food, water, electricity and other basic supplies and following this, people from all quarters, including
- No 108 Services at night in AP
- 32,000 Servers, 595 Smart Homes in India in risk of leaking data
- States which declared Holiday on demise of Atal Bihari Vajpayee
- Ashok Leyland next focus is launching Double Decker Buses in Tamilnadu
- Vajpayee led a dedicated, Careless Work Ethics
- Will 3 UP Airports names be renamed?
- KCR orders Officers to be alert during heavy Rain
- What's Alagiri's next plan?
- Kollidam break leads to flood!
- A never before witnesses calamity in Kerala!
- Vajpayee cremated with National Honors!
- SC told Tamilnadu to scrupulously comply to reduce water level in Mullaiperiyaar Dam
- Hundreds of people fled fighting in Ghazni
- Rescue work in Kerala continued through night by all three defense forces
- Atal Bihari Vajpayee Cremation held on bank of Yamuna