Farmers are making a massive march from Maharashtra and they have reached Mumbai border and now moving towards the KJ Somaiya ground in central Mumbai. All the farmers will be protesting outside the Maharashtra Assembly in Mumbai on Monday.
The farmers' crowd has increased to a large number as more people joined them as they were marching. The police have provided tight security measures and also diverted the traffic. The protesters started the marching from Nashik on Tuesday evening and they are about to finish a tiring walk to Mumbai.
They have walked around 180 km and they halt every 30 Kilometres. Senior Shiv Sena leader Eknath Shinde visited the farmers when they halted and he also greeted them. He also said he came with party chief Uddhav Thackeray's message and not as a cabinet minister in the Government of Maharashtra.Maharashtra Navnirman Sena also offered their support to the protesters. The farmers said it is not to be branded and it is for a good common cause.
Hyderabad Police booked 12 Websites for publishing defamatory article Hyderabad sources made a statement that after taking swift action on websites that posted news of a rumored affair between film actor Prabhas and Y.S. Sharmila, sister of YSRCP chief Y.S Jaganmohan Reddy, the Hyderabad Police sent notices to 12 websites which have published such defamatory articles and videos.
- GHMC shelving its plan to revise property tax rates
- Again old rupee notes in Chennai!
- World's first genetically modified child!
- Edappadi checks food quality!
- Will DMK intervene in Mekedatu project?
- Prakash Raj to contest election as an Independent from Bengaluru-Central constituency
- Religion politics have not fared well in the South
- Paytm's New Feature adds benefit to Partner Merchants
- Deepika Padukone titled World's Most Beautiful Bride
- Amazon's New Year Sale delivery makes Record!!!
- Lord Vishnu statue carved from a monolithic block reached Singarapettai
- Jio New Year Offer recharges done between December 28, 2018, to January 31, 2019
- 437 CCTV Cameras installed in Chennai, Kilpauk Jurisdiction
- High Court Justice orders 37 ISPs to block 12,000 Websites
- Trump cancelled his own participation in Davos, citing row over his proposed wall