Farmers are making a massive march from Maharashtra and they have reached Mumbai border and now moving towards the KJ Somaiya ground in central Mumbai. All the farmers will be protesting outside the Maharashtra Assembly in Mumbai on Monday.
The farmers' crowd has increased to a large number as more people joined them as they were marching. The police have provided tight security measures and also diverted the traffic. The protesters started the marching from Nashik on Tuesday evening and they are about to finish a tiring walk to Mumbai.
They have walked around 180 km and they halt every 30 Kilometres. Senior Shiv Sena leader Eknath Shinde visited the farmers when they halted and he also greeted them. He also said he came with party chief Uddhav Thackeray's message and not as a cabinet minister in the Government of Maharashtra.Maharashtra Navnirman Sena also offered their support to the protesters. The farmers said it is not to be branded and it is for a good common cause.
List of links & locations for donating funds & supplies to Kerala Flood Relief As per report heavy rains and the subsequent flooding in Kerala have wreaked havoc in several parts of the state. Meanwhile as houses have been completely waterlogged and destroyed, many have become homeless and taken refuge in relief camps. Several people have even been marooned in their own houses, without food, water, electricity and other basic supplies and following this, people from all quarters, including
- No 108 Services at night in AP
- 32,000 Servers, 595 Smart Homes in India in risk of leaking data
- States which declared Holiday on demise of Atal Bihari Vajpayee
- Ashok Leyland next focus is launching Double Decker Buses in Tamilnadu
- Vajpayee led a dedicated, Careless Work Ethics
- Will 3 UP Airports names be renamed?
- KCR orders Officers to be alert during heavy Rain
- What's Alagiri's next plan?
- Kollidam break leads to flood!
- A never before witnesses calamity in Kerala!
- Vajpayee cremated with National Honors!
- SC told Tamilnadu to scrupulously comply to reduce water level in Mullaiperiyaar Dam
- Hundreds of people fled fighting in Ghazni
- Rescue work in Kerala continued through night by all three defense forces
- Atal Bihari Vajpayee Cremation held on bank of Yamuna