Sources from Pune stated that Nathuram Godse was 'No.1 Hindu Ratna Terrorist', All India Majlis-e-Ittehad-ul Muslimeen (AIMIM) President Asaduddin Owaisi Asaduddin said and when addressing a public meeting here, he racked up the assassination of the father of the nation, Mahatma Gandhi, by Nathuram Godse and dared anyone to serve to legal notice on his remark about Godse.
Further when playing the victim card, Owaisi said that Muslims never tried to sell the country but were threatened and scared for the past 70 years. He said “They have been threatened for the past 70 years, but now they are not willing to get frightened and the most you can do is kill us, then do it. But if they live, they will live here and if they die, they will die here".
Owaisi added that the Indian Muslims would neither go to Syria or Pakistan
but live nor die in the country. He said "Their forefathers have fought
against the British and raised slogans of Hindustan Zindabad". Moreover
referring to the controversial triple talaq bill, Owaisi said Prime
Minister Narendra Modi is not a well-wisher of Muslim women but an enemy of the
Will Vedanta's Copper Smelter be closed permanently? Tuticorin sources stated that Tamilnadu government said on Thursday that it was seeking a permanent closure of a big copper smelter run by London-listed Vedanta Resources after 13 people died in protests demanding the closure of the plant on environmental grounds. Sandeep Nanduri, the top official of the district where the plant is located said "The government's position is very clear, it doesn't want the plant to run”.
- Hyderabadi Business magnet donates 1 Crore to TTD
- Can Chandrababu Naidu could bring Special Category Status to AP through his National Charisma?
- North Korea carried out demolition of its nuclear test site
- Rahul Gandhi dares PM for a fuel challenge
- Blue Methane flames burning in Hawaii Volcano
- Will Tuticorin return back to normalcy by new Collector?
- VIDEO emerged showing inhuman reaction of police in Tuticorin
- BJP has not given up its hopes on Karnataka yet
- CM Palanisamy's said anti social elements took protesters to wrong path
- Is there any master plan behind death of celebrities son?
- Deadly Nipah Virus taken its toll with one more person
- Bollywood pair Ranveer Singh & Deepika Padukone wedding date finalized
- State wide Bandh in Tamilnadu on May 25 in Sterlite issue
- DMK Chief Stalin evicted from Secretariat premises
- Will HD Kumaraswamy bring Karnataka as a model for India?