Sources from Pune stated that Nathuram Godse was 'No.1 Hindu Ratna Terrorist', All India Majlis-e-Ittehad-ul Muslimeen (AIMIM) President Asaduddin Owaisi Asaduddin said and when addressing a public meeting here, he racked up the assassination of the father of the nation, Mahatma Gandhi, by Nathuram Godse and dared anyone to serve to legal notice on his remark about Godse.
Further when playing the victim card, Owaisi said that Muslims never tried to sell the country but were threatened and scared for the past 70 years. He said “They have been threatened for the past 70 years, but now they are not willing to get frightened and the most you can do is kill us, then do it. But if they live, they will live here and if they die, they will die here".
Owaisi added that the Indian Muslims would neither go to Syria or Pakistan
but live nor die in the country. He said "Their forefathers have fought
against the British and raised slogans of Hindustan Zindabad". Moreover
referring to the controversial triple talaq bill, Owaisi said Prime
Minister Narendra Modi is not a well-wisher of Muslim women but an enemy of the
India's Top 15 Millionaires Daughters While a father-daughter bonding is always considered to be always special, here are few of the daughters of richest people of our country. While most of the daughters of millionaires choose to follow footsteps of their fathers and take over the business, some pursue higher education to build their own business empire. Let's take a look into 15 top millionaire Businessman dad - daughters.
- Will Power star react on Renu Desai's second marriage?
- Who is Pawan Kalyan's next targeted guy?
- Bryan Adams opens up about his relationship with Princess Diana
- INR Crash at an All-Time Low!
- Revanth Reddy complaints about KCR to EC
- Filmmaker RGV announced cash award for a video
- AP CM Chandrababu Naidu pens to PM for Titli relief measures
- Mistakes you should avoid during Navaratri