Meanwhile when addressing a rally in a Pittsburgh suburb, Trump endorsed a Republican candidate in a closely watched upcoming special congressional election, before turning to his own political future. US President said "Their new slogan when we start running can you believe it, in two years from now is going to be 'Keep America great, exclamation point,'" and also "Keep America great!"
According to sources Trump's snappy but controversial "Make America Great Again" slogan dominated the 2016 election atmosphere, and his supporters many of whom wore red hats bearing the phrase at the rally have used it as a catchphrase for the president's first year in office. Meanwhile he also repeated his interest in running against the American talk show queen Oprah Winfrey, a fellow billionaire entrepreneur whose passionate speech at a January awards show sparked fevered speculation about her ambitions.
Further Donald Trump's snappy but controversial "Make America Great
Again" slogan dominated the 2016 election atmosphere. Moreover Trump also
reprise his criticism of liberal Senator Elizabeth Warren, whom he mocks as
"Pocahantas," and he looks forward to 2020 because he wants to see
how far left the person is going to be that they are going to run
Southern states join hands against Modi!! Despite heavy troubles given to people with demonetization, to the traders and businessmen with the implementation of GST, and the constant failures and non implementation of promised and proposed government schemes leading to a drastic economic downfall, the Modi lead government has been in the rule yet. However, the situation has now deteriorated further. The Modi lead BJP had won the 2014 Lok Sabha elections, winning by a majority of 282 seats, and coming to rule.
- Putin uses election run-up to emphasize Russia's role as a major world power
- Jagan Mohan Reddy will be the new Chief Minister says YSR Panchangam!
- Saudi Crown Prince Vision 2030 seeks to jump-start women's sports
- KCR plans to meet West Bengal CM soon
- Sonia Gandhi feels Modi's policies are dramebaazi
- Issue of No Confidence Motion brought attention of nation towards AP
- Sri Lanka lifted a week-long ban on Facebook
- Why Shami wants to meet West Bengal CM?
- President arrived in Bhubaneswar on a two day visit to Odisha
- US to assess the impact of Heartfulness Meditation on insomnia
- Pawan blasted Chandrababu Naidu, since he is misguided
- US provides 15% of its weapons imports throughout globe
- Presidential period prolonged for Xi Jingping
- Singapore, worlds most expensive city for 5th consecutive year
- Ugadi celebrations and scientific reasons?