Meanwhile when addressing a rally in a Pittsburgh suburb, Trump endorsed a Republican candidate in a closely watched upcoming special congressional election, before turning to his own political future. US President said "Their new slogan when we start running can you believe it, in two years from now is going to be 'Keep America great, exclamation point,'" and also "Keep America great!"
According to sources Trump's snappy but controversial "Make America Great Again" slogan dominated the 2016 election atmosphere, and his supporters many of whom wore red hats bearing the phrase at the rally have used it as a catchphrase for the president's first year in office. Meanwhile he also repeated his interest in running against the American talk show queen Oprah Winfrey, a fellow billionaire entrepreneur whose passionate speech at a January awards show sparked fevered speculation about her ambitions.
Further Donald Trump's snappy but controversial "Make America Great
Again" slogan dominated the 2016 election atmosphere. Moreover Trump also
reprise his criticism of liberal Senator Elizabeth Warren, whom he mocks as
"Pocahantas," and he looks forward to 2020 because he wants to see
how far left the person is going to be that they are going to run
Will Vedanta's Copper Smelter be closed permanently? Tuticorin sources stated that Tamilnadu government said on Thursday that it was seeking a permanent closure of a big copper smelter run by London-listed Vedanta Resources after 13 people died in protests demanding the closure of the plant on environmental grounds. Sandeep Nanduri, the top official of the district where the plant is located said "The government's position is very clear, it doesn't want the plant to run”.
- Hyderabadi Business magnet donates 1 Crore to TTD
- Can Chandrababu Naidu could bring Special Category Status to AP through his National Charisma?
- North Korea carried out demolition of its nuclear test site
- Rahul Gandhi dares PM for a fuel challenge
- Blue Methane flames burning in Hawaii Volcano
- Will Tuticorin return back to normalcy by new Collector?
- VIDEO emerged showing inhuman reaction of police in Tuticorin
- BJP has not given up its hopes on Karnataka yet
- CM Palanisamy's said anti social elements took protesters to wrong path
- Is there any master plan behind death of celebrities son?
- Deadly Nipah Virus taken its toll with one more person
- Bollywood pair Ranveer Singh & Deepika Padukone wedding date finalized
- State wide Bandh in Tamilnadu on May 25 in Sterlite issue
- DMK Chief Stalin evicted from Secretariat premises
- Will HD Kumaraswamy bring Karnataka as a model for India?