According to sources TRS too openly revolting Modi and coming out in support of AP, Lokesh is the one major politician from AP who is clearly absent. Sources have stated that in fact, this is very crucial time for Lokesh to shine and take lead. He should lead the fight against Centre for the Special Category Status to emerge as a hero, where as Lokesh is seen nowhere in the near sight.
Meanwhile KCR and even KTR too openly vouching for an alternative political force to BJP, Congress, Lokesh is tight lipped. Moreover TDP still continues in NDA, even after so many insults to Chandrababu who has been denied Modi's appointment in the last one and half year and was recently given only once for short period, it is high time TDP should walk out gracefully and expose BJP, Modi in public.
Accordingly Lokesh being a young and new age politician, he should
certainly play an aggressive role while seasoned, senior most politician Naidu
is playing wait and watch approach. Previously according to sources a lot of
damage has been done to AP and also to TDP due to its alliance with BJP, even
now continuing in NDA further effects the prospects of TDP in the coming
List of links & locations for donating funds & supplies to Kerala Flood Relief As per report heavy rains and the subsequent flooding in Kerala have wreaked havoc in several parts of the state. Meanwhile as houses have been completely waterlogged and destroyed, many have become homeless and taken refuge in relief camps. Several people have even been marooned in their own houses, without food, water, electricity and other basic supplies and following this, people from all quarters, including
- No 108 Services at night in AP
- 32,000 Servers, 595 Smart Homes in India in risk of leaking data
- States which declared Holiday on demise of Atal Bihari Vajpayee
- Ashok Leyland next focus is launching Double Decker Buses in Tamilnadu
- Vajpayee led a dedicated, Careless Work Ethics
- Will 3 UP Airports names be renamed?
- KCR orders Officers to be alert during heavy Rain
- What's Alagiri's next plan?
- Kollidam break leads to flood!
- A never before witnesses calamity in Kerala!
- Vajpayee cremated with National Honors!
- SC told Tamilnadu to scrupulously comply to reduce water level in Mullaiperiyaar Dam
- Hundreds of people fled fighting in Ghazni
- Rescue work in Kerala continued through night by all three defense forces
- Atal Bihari Vajpayee Cremation held on bank of Yamuna